Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Coldplay fans and Gaga fans are furthest from intersecting and they are on entirety different labels thoย :max:

True but Coldplay will smash especially in Europe, so no way they are booking Gaga on June 21.

I just feel like we got hyped a bit too much and too fast. Her returns was not meant to be that imminent. Kinda confirmed by an ATRL insider, she's not back that soon.

julz

Gaga is such a brat, she hits me hard and soft. Im out of radical optimism... what happened to the ๐Ÿ–ค?

So im back to the deeper well..hoping to see that eternal sunshine again. I know she is being a reasonable woman, but she's like cowboy carter running away.

Sigh, everything i thought it was...ย 

This is me...now.

ย  ย  ย  - j, xoxo ...from ttpd

:teehee:

• LMAO 5
  • Love 3

southpaw773
3 minutes ago, julz said:

Gaga is such a brat, she hits me hard and soft. Im out of radical optimism... what happened to the ๐Ÿ–ค?

So im back to the deeper well..hoping to see that eternal sunshine again. I know she is being a reasonable woman, but she's like cowboy carter running away.

Sigh, everything i thought it was...ย 

This is me...now.

ย  ย  ย  - j, xoxo ...from ttpd

:teehee:

Talk about a tortured poets societyย 

nattuggla
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

True but Coldplay will smash especially in Europe, so no way they are booking Gaga on June 21.

I just feel like we got hyped a bit too much and too fast. Her returns was not meant to be that imminent. Kinda confirmed by an ATRL insider, she's not back that soon.

I think we expected that I will get released imminently because the insiders Supervillain and RideOrDie were spilling as it would come within a few weeks.ย 

But when we think back to the CBT Premiere interview Gaga said stuff likeย 

"I'm working as fast as I can"

"this will be an important and meaningful year for us"

"I'm almost there/I'm not fully done"

"my fans hate when I say 'soon' but soon"

which doesn't sound like that the release is that imminent (not in the next couple of weeks but in the next couple of months) as the insiders were making us believe.... I guess it is another Blade situation where we are too hopeful because of what some insiders revealed.ย 

And the teaser was just a gift for the fans rather than an announcement/confirmation that a single gets released in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

River
7 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I think we expected that I will get released imminently because the insiders Supervillain and RideOrDie were spilling as it would come within a few weeks.ย 

But when we think back to the CBT Premiere interview Gaga said stuff likeย 

"I'm working as fast as I can"

"this will be an important and meaningful year for us"

"I'm almost there/I'm not fully done"

"my fans hate when I say 'soon' but soon"

which doesn't sound like that the release is that imminent (not in the next couple of weeks but in the next couple of months) as the insiders were making us believe.... I guess it is another Blade situation where we are too hopeful because of what some insiders revealed.ย 

And the teaser was just a gift for the fans rather than an announcement/confirmation that a single gets released in the next couple of weeks.

She was talking about the album, she's not done yet, but it's something normal with Gaga, all her albums were still in the works during the first 2 singles.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

monketsharona
58 minutes ago, River said:

She was talking about the album, she's not done yet, but it's something normal with Gaga, all her albums were still in the works during the first 2 singles.

Totally true but she wasnโ€™t pushing imminent release attitude as well... We kinda overhyped her return I think. Even if it was kinda certain with that kind of teaser of CBT.

Not meaning she's not back soon but not our vision of soon if you know what I mean

Still think she is aiming a LG7 release this summer before her campaign of Joker that will go bigger in Septemberย 

• Like 3

nattuggla
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Totally true but she wasnโ€™t pushing imminent release attitude as well... We kinda overhyped her return I think. Even if it was kinda certain with that kind of teaser of CBT.

Not meaning she's not back soon but not our vision of soon if you know what I mean

Still think she is aiming a LG7 release this summer before her campaign of Joker that will go bigger in Septemberย 

Totally agree. It didn't sound like she intends to release in 2025 but she probably also not intended to release in a couple of weeks (more like in months).

Probably was a misinterpretation from the side of fans also due to insiders adding fuel to the fire.

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 1

Ivy

With these looks I'm really wondering if LG7 theme could be light/dark heaven/hell type thing, or even technology vs nature or something?

20240614-025321.jpg

ย 

Also I wonder if this could be her first solo album that's mostly not "about her" like maybe she will have a story to tell with it but not about her? When she posted the "hollywood is a ghost town" it seems like part of a storyย :enigma:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Totally agree. It didn't sound like she intends to release in 2025 but she probably also not intended to release in a couple of weeks (more like in months).

Probably was a misinterpretation from the side of fans also due to insiders adding fuel to the fire.

I guess it also depends on if she has already sent the finished album for Vinyles and CDs production

Vinyles can take around two months to be made so if Summer release is on the plate, the album needs to be wrapped and sent to label.

• Like 2

River
47 minutes ago, Ivy said:

heaven/hell

Ava max impactย 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 3

HelloHangoverz
54 minutes ago, Ivy said:

light/dark heaven/hell type thing

this would fit the garden of eden title, along with the devil emoji she used, along with her "it will be hell" comment. i'm movingย :enigma:

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: โ€˜They want you to be Mother Teresaโ€™
  • YAAAS 1

Lady Rah Rah

Already imagining the tour, half of us dressed in heaven outfits, half in hell outfitsย :ladyhaha:

Can you imagine if she does something similar to JWT where she descends from the ceiling and the stage turns from heaven into hell?ย :firega:

ARTPOP, youโ€™ll always have my heart.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BULATIO
6 hours ago, tyler k said:

do yall listen to other music and keep up with other artists?

no shade to those who listen to Gaga 24/7 but Brat release week was an amazing distraction... and still is bc that album slaps I am obsessed

just listen to other music before Gaga drops? idk why the energy in here is so bad latelyย 

I like to be a sadomasochist, so that's okay.ย :icant:

Ivy
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

this would fit the garden of eden title, along with the devil emoji she used, along with her "it will be hell" comment. i'm movingย :enigma:

I just saw your thread after I posted thisย :udidnt:

Levine

The photo with the flower in her mouth...Garden of heaven. It's the album title to me

• Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)