đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

tyler k

do yall listen to other music and keep up with other artists?

no shade to those who listen to Gaga 24/7 but Brat release week was an amazing distraction... and still is bc that album slaps I am obsessed

just listen to other music before Gaga drops? idk why the energy in here is so bad lately 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, tyler k said:

no shade to those who listen to Gaga 24/7 but Brat release week was an amazing distraction... and still is bc that album slaps I am obsessed

just listen to other music before Gaga drops? idk why the energy in here is so bad lately 

as a swifite as well, i been fedddd so i’m def content to a degree in part of me but there’s still that void in my heart (of charcoal) that longs for more gags

• Like 2

EvilBunny
22 minutes ago, tyler k said:

Yes, 110% agree. A lot of my favorite artists had already released albums this year (Charli, 21 Pilots, Billie), so I feel very lucky to have so much music to make me happy. This makes the wait for Gaga releases really more comfortable. People who only listen to Ga must be almost dying unfortunately. But at least we have Joker 2, which I’m super excited about (and deep in my heart, i just know that the joker era will be more exciting and bigger and show stopping than the lg7 era). LG7 will probably have 2 singles, 3 music videos (if we’re lucky) and be abandoned in like 2 months lmfao and that’s okay, because that’s literally the industry standard nowdays for A lists

Edited by EvilBunny
  • Like 4

Aren

Yeah, it ain’t happening. Coldplay is releasing on the 21st and Camila on the 28th. Don’t expect anything before the last Vegas show.

• LMAO 1

lastpopicon
35 minutes ago, tyler k said:

I pretty much just follow and listen to Gaga, but I'm chilling.

Kinda cute people care so much.  :cryga:

But it's ready when it's ready, I can happily wait. :iamfair:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, tyler k said:

Honestly Brat has distracted me so much that I wouldn’t mind waiting a bit longer for Gagz to release lol 

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Honestly Brat has distracted me so much that I wouldn’t mind waiting a bit longer for Gagz to release lol 

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 6

BlingNotTheMusic
34 minutes ago, Aren said:

Yeah, it ain’t happening. Coldplay is releasing on the 21st and Camila on the 28th. Don’t expect anything before the last Vegas show.

Coldplay fans and Gaga fans are furthest from intersecting and they are on entirety different labels tho :max:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Rayure
1 hour ago, tyler k said:

I’ve been streaming charli non stop but let’s be real, orphans will always feel incomplete without their mother :sure:

brat is amazing but it just makes me crave that Gaga buzz :kry: like yeah this is great music but what if it was greater? :traumatica:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Phoenix Rises

clear to me that we aren't getting the single until after she is done with her vegas shows in mid July..:samanthac: And shooting the MV this month while taking pics for promo. :partysick: stoked if she did a callback to 2010 Gaga or something but dark.:holdmyhand:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

EvilBunny
15 minutes ago, Rayure said:

I’ve been streaming charli non stop but let’s be real, orphans will always feel incomplete without their mother :sure:

brat is amazing but it just makes me crave that Gaga buzz :kry: like yeah this is great music but what if it was greater? :traumatica:

Gaga is my fave artist of all time, but let’s be real: she’s far away, at least for know, from delivering the same quality of albums like Brat. The fun thing about artists like charli is that they let themselves experiment with new sounds and are constantly pushing the limits for textures and pop sounds. The last time Gaga actually did this was with Born This Way (and that’s why this is her magnum opus and her most timeless record to date). Aside from ARTPOP (which is a great album btw, but not so creative like btw), Gaga has been playing safe with her music since 2013. She’s not making bad music, far from that. But i really hope that things will follow a more free/experimental/dynamic path with LG7

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Rayure
2 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Gaga is my fave artist of all time, but let’s be real: she’s far away, at least for know, from delivering the same quality of albums like Brat. The fun thing about artists like charli is that they let themselves experiment with new sounds and are constantly pushing the limits for textures and pop sounds. The last time Gaga actually did this was with Born This Way (and that’s why this is her magnum opus and her most timeless record to date). Aside from ARTPOP (which is a great album btw, but not so creative like btw), Gaga has been playing safe with her music since 2013. She’s not making bad music, far from that. But i really hope that things will follow a more free/experimental/dynamic path with LG7

I agree. I don’t think Gaga will ever deliver in that way, but there is a comfort I feel with her that I don’t feel with any other artist. So she’s just kind of superior to me in that way

• Like 3

EvilBunny
12 minutes ago, Rayure said:

I agree. I don’t think Gaga will ever deliver in that way, but there is a comfort I feel with her that I don’t feel with any other artist. So she’s just kind of superior to me in that way

Yep, I feel the same way as you! She’s the artist that makes me feel the most comfortable. (Love that definition btw). I’m not gonna lie: i was really excited when she said, during the Chromatica ball premiere, that she was experimenting with new sounds for lg7, and not worrying much about genres. This is pretty much the essence of born this way for me: the sound palette is really expansive, and u can’t define that album with just one genre. Who knows… maybe she’ll surprise us this year with a wild pop album ❤️

• Like 5

Rat Boy
21 hours ago, PMM said:

the info (don't know if it's legit) about pushing the rollout is actually good for me. I am living. I want lead single march 2025 album may 2025 

normal_SPEXGAGAFACE_28729.thumb.jpg.2387

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 4

ALGAYDO
52 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lmao join the dark side babez :trollga:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)