πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Jose Alberto

I'm losing hope for a June single release...Β :cryga:

Β 

...but I'll probably get it back tomorrow!!Β :teehee:

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

63grekke

best we can hope for is An announcement next week:madge: otherwise it's over

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Decodekid

Jokes aside I find it so stupid for them to release that snippet, should've been teased closer to an actual date so the hype led to something actually happening. All that's left is frustration and social media already forgot about it.Β 

You haven't released an album in 4 years then compulsively tease from January to May, then the night of the biggest thing you've done this year (TCB) you tease a snippet and leave like nothing happened?? I would've expected that single to be released at midnight that same night if not announced the next day, I don't get their logic, but oh well

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gifv

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 8

Lextyr97

Hiiiii everyone. What’s LG7? It was erased from my memory it seems and now it’s creeping its way back in. Hmm do I want to know?

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Jokes aside I find it so stupid for them to release that snippet, should've been teased closer to an actual date so the hype led to something actually happening. All that's left is frustration and social media already forgot about it.Β 

You haven't released an album in 4 years then compulsively tease from January to May, then the night of the biggest thing you've done this year (TCB) you tease a snippet and leave like nothing happened?? I would've expected that single to be released at midnight that same night if not announced the next day, I don't get their logic, but oh well

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gifv

I don't understand it either. I've said before that an Instagram or twitter snippet would have had the same, if not more impact. I can't get my head around dropping a snippet and then pissing off for 2, or more weeks.Β 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I don't understand it either. I've said before that an Instagram or twitter snippet would have had the same, if not more impact. I can't get my head around dropping a snippet and then pissing off for 2, or more weeks.Β 

It will be funny in future years to watch the CBT DVD and see "LG7 Gaga Returns" knowing she took 3 months to release something

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 8

madmagical6
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

It will be funny in future years to watch the CBT DVD and see "LG7 Gaga Returns" knowing she took 3 months to release something

I seriously hope not!Β :selena: I think for her and her teams sake it should come sooner rather than later. Leaks can be devastating to artist career's.Β 

chaos angel

Forget LG7.I just want "Hallelujah" on Itunes.

lady gaga GIF

Edited by chaos angel
  • LMAO 2

Jose Alberto

Is it possible that Gaga's next post will be about Vegas and we'll all have heart attacks??Β :huntyga:

• Shook 1

DiscoBro

I think it is time to file a missing persons report… :stalkga:

ZpNWU1718212078.jpg

• LMAO 19

NATAH

this woman is so evil

crying-sad.gif

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Reality
15 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Is it possible that Gaga's next post will be about Vegas and we'll all have heart attacks??Β :huntyga:

1000%

πŸƒπŸ–€πŸ‘Ή
  • Like 1

Gangie
17 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Even worse. It'll be Haus Labs.

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 3

Nessun Dorma
42 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Hiiiii everyone. What’s LG7? It was erased from my memory it seems and now it’s creeping its way back in. Hmm do I want to know?

It’s an urban legend from what I’ve heardΒ :laughga:

find your freedom in the music

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)