Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

She’s being using that purple hue since at least Monster Ball days tho? I always just thought it was her “thing” she does 

Just referring to the studio pics, as it was an interesting color choice. 

Prince and Purple are synonymous in pop culture 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

M i K E Y

I just came across this on Twitter 

anyone on ATRL who can confirm?

• Shook 1

Noah
21 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I just came across this on Twitter 

anyone on ATRL who can confirm?

Its fake!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Thanks 2

LastNight

They made a fake Blade screenshot, it’s getting desperate :laughga:

Edited by LastNight
  • LMAO 3

Jose Alberto

My desperation is reaching its peak... the announcement must be this week for the sake of my mental health!! :kry:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

julz

Just wait for April...First teaser video of Joker 2. I think that the teasing is because she is very happy working on LG7, and that is great! She did say that it will take time, so let it be. Chromatica era is not yet over, and we will wait for the tour film to be announced, March i guess. 

What I really wanted from Gaga nowadays is the high fashion street looks.. That's what I miss from her. Serve us David Bowie fashion or in relation to that. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
8 minutes ago, julz said:

Just wait for April...First teaser video of Joker 2. I think that the teasing is because she is very happy working on LG7, and that is great! She did say that it will take time, so let it be. Chromatica era is not yet over, and we will wait for the tour film to be announced, March i guess. 

What I really wanted from Gaga nowadays is the high fashion street looks.. That's what I miss from her. Serve us David Bowie fashion or in relation to that. 

Gurl the Chromatica era is very over 😂😂 this Fortnite stuff only included two emotes & two skins, the other songs are old. They very clearly decided to release this now because she’s ramping up to start the new error in the next few weeks. What happens to the chromatic Abel film I don’t know. I wasn’t really aware that that many people still had an appetite for that tbh. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

The teasing keeps ramping up.

We got a huge promo deal released last week, and yet the activity did not stop - she made sure to post a selfie to reassure that no, Fortnite was not what all this teasing was leading to.

The teasing will continue this week as well, and with all eyes being on her... I feel like this is the time for a big announcement! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Hopefully a new pic tomorrow 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Love 4

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I will say at the risk of dramatic, that this week is the most important in terms of when new material is coming. She won’t release the week of Ari for obvious reasons. Then Beyonce & then Taylor. If not 3/1, then May single & July album and even that is risky bc I’d imagine joker promo will start late August. 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • Like 3

Reality
6 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

The teasing keeps ramping up.

We got a huge promo deal released last week, and yet the activity did not stop - she made sure to post a selfie to reassure that no, Fortnite was not what all this teasing was leading to.

The teasing will continue this week as well, and with all eyes being on her... I feel like this is the time for a big announcement! :vegas:

Has it though? :selena: She posted seven LG7-related things within the span of six days last time, but it's definitely slowed down since then. The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope rn is her "sexy never left" comment. I mean, the one comment she responded to was asking her to "come back" and that's what she responds with?? She knows what she's doing :giveup:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
14 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I'm thinking the next week or so will go something like this - 

Fortnite ✔️

Chromatica Ball Film

LG7 suprise album drop 

We need to leave THE CHROMATICA BALL film in the past because if that’s truly coming, then the album is coming farther along than we think 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Has it though? :selena: She posted seven LG7-related things within the span of six days last time, but it's definitely slowed down since then. The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope rn is her "sexy never left" comment. I mean, the one comment she responded to was asking her to "come back" and that's what she responds with?? She knows what she's doing :giveup:

I think the cybertruck pap posts mean something (I don’t know what, but it just feels very forced and intentional). Not to mention the prince “from her comment, and her selfie today. Being seen in all black with a wig and her purse, and then posting a selfie from the same day. 

• Like 1

Reality
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I think the cybertruck pap posts mean something (I don’t know what, but it just feels very forced and intentional). Not to mention the prince “from her comment, and her selfie today. Being seen in all black with a wig and her purse, and then posting a selfie from the same day. 

Idk, there have been other times where the pap shots look "intentional", but nothing's ever come of it. She's also been in all-black for a long time now. I do think there's some correlation with LG7, but at this point she's been doing it for so long that her being seen in all black is almost a given. 

The Prince reference is interesting though, especially when you consider that studio photo with Prince's picture in the background. Side note, but idk if it has anything to do with The Weeknd. We still have no idea who that alleged Reddit insider is and where/when they posted that comment. Him posting a picture of Prince on his Insta story may mean something, but it may also mean absolutely nothing. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)