Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

darkgaga
12 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Maybe she will announce...

The Chromatica Ball Film!!!!Β 

:holdmyhand:

And would that be such a bad thing? (Still dont believe she has been teasing these past weeks for just a skin on Fortnite, like many people here seem to think)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

NichuuB
34 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Fake. Just visit their account.Β :trollga:

Β 

36 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I’m gonna say no. Too many likes for literally 0 discussion on here lol

ITS A JOKEEEE:kry:

Property of @Whale

Obobo
4 hours ago, Chromamama said:

Do we think that LG7 is linked to Chromatica is some way given the fortnite thing?

I think so… the chromatica era was supposed to be pink and colourful yet we got a dark brutalist TCB.

imo the LG7 pre era started during TCB :firega:Β The sonnet interlude pretty much explains her mind set β€œWhilst some still search for color never had, this life is only art, on life's support. And nature is knight! No king, or court.”

Chromatica was an attempt to force happiness and color in a world without. Art can’t make a lie true. Art can’t stop the pandemic, or whatever is going on. She realized she has to see the world as it is…dark. πŸ–€

• YAAAS 4

Ultimecia

The fact that she did not use all of her social platforms to make that announcement, makes me think that this is not THE big announcement of the week.

That the big announcement it is yet to come, and Fortnite is just part of the rollout to build-up hype.

I feel like she's going to make an announcement for the lead coming out this Friday, and that this time she will publish the exact same promotional post accross all her socials.

β€’ Fortnite announcement on Tuesay
β€’ New studio teasers on Insta on Wednesday
β€’ Then single announcement on Thursday in the midst of the Fortnite hype
β€’ Single drops on Friday

Regardless of what happens, I'm having a great week, and she's going to get such an insane push. :kiss:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 5

Maxine Puth
40 minutes ago, Obobo said:

I think so… the chromatica era was supposed to be pink and colourful yet we got a dark brutalist TCB.

imo the LG7 pre era started during TCB :firega:Β The sonnet interlude pretty much explains her mind set β€œWhilst some still search for color never had, this life is only art, on life's support. And nature is knight! No king, or court.”

Chromatica was an attempt to force happiness and color in a world without. Art can’t make a lie true. Art can’t stop the pandemic, or whatever is going on. She realized she has to see the world as it is…dark. πŸ–€

Isn’t her whole career built on making lies true through art like I remember that being her thing 2008-2011, β€œI’m gonna pretend I’m a star until I am” 

I do like the idea though

Edited by Maxine Puth

Controversiaga

Hype is goneΒ :traumatica:

Pronounced like β€œBalenciaga” . Emphasis on the β€œGa”

homomo
39 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Hype is goneΒ :traumatica:

Not for meΒ 

Lets Go Dancing GIF by Acorn TV

• YAAAS 5

King of the Fall
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

The fact that she did not use all of her social platforms to make that announcement, makes me think that this is not THE big announcement of the week.

That the big announcement it is yet to come, and Fortnite is just part of the rollout to build-up hype.

I feel like she's going to make an announcement for the lead coming out this Friday, and that this time she will publish the exact same promotional post accross all her socials.

β€’ Fortnite announcement on Tuesay
β€’ New studio teasers on Insta on Wednesday
β€’ Then single announcement on Thursday in the midst of the Fortnite hype
β€’ Single drops on Friday

Regardless of what happens, I'm having a great week, and she's going to get such an insane push. :kiss:

I hope you are right, there won't be a better time to announce something and it does not really seem like she will have much competition on the charts.

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

River
5 hours ago, Mr Oak said:

I believe I saw a comment a few days (or weeks?) ago that Gaga's team notifies the admin whenever Gaga is about to release so that they prepare the site, is this true @River?:hor::fan:

not every time, it's pretty random, but they do alert him if there was a leak, this always happens

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

Starmie25
8 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Hype is goneΒ 

:awkney:

Did you not catch her big announcement today? We just getting started.

• Thanks 1

madmagical6
10 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

If she doesn't announce LG7's first single, this will be a wasted opportunity...Β :fail:

I'm not holding my breath for new music to come from this at all.Β 

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Are they trustworthy???Β :triggered:

Β 

No, they repost from pop insider and AI picturesΒ 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)