Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

FameMonster01

All i'm saying is that the trailer for joker is coming out in april, and they're gonna want to build up a momentum for it, thus releasing the lead in march

if they don't change the trajectory of their plans, that's itย 

• YAAAS 1

Chromamama
9 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

But he literally said we need to get over the Fortnite collab because itโ€™s not happening before it was announced lol

Wait so he got it wrong?

rafaelgherardi
57 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

Do we think that LG7 is linked to Chromatica is some way given the fortnite thing?

I'd say so, or she's releasing TCB film before LG7

if the era is not going to continue somehow, it wouldn't make sense for this to be Chromatica themed, right?

even if it's just contract fulfilment obligation, the theme of the partnership shouldn't matter for Fortnite - they could make it LG7-themed and as long as it has Gaga's name on it, it should achieve the game's and Gaga's goals

Edited by rafaelgherardi
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Chromamama
4 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I'd say so, or she's releasing TCB film before LG7

if the era is not going to continue somehow, it wouldn't make sense for this to be Chromatica themed, right?

even if it's just contract fulfilment obligation, the theme of the partnership shouldn't matter for Fortnite - they could make it LG7-themed and as long as it has Gaga's name on it, it should achieve the game's and Gaga's goals

I mean its just I'm trying to see how the studio pics she teased fits into the time line with this announcement...

Someone pointed out that her posts are half in black and white, and half in purple/pink/colorful which was kinda the theme of Chromatica

We now have this announcement about Fortnite, but now we don't know about the studio pics and why she's been teasing us with them for over a month now. That have to be related some how:bradley:

rafaelgherardi
5 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

I mean its just I'm trying to see how the studio pics she teased fits into the time line with this announcement...

Someone pointed out that her posts are half in black and white, and half in purple/pink/colorful which was kinda the theme of Chromatica

We now have this announcement about Fortnite, but now we don't know about the studio pics and why she's been teasing us with them for over a month now. That have to be related some how:bradley:

I agree, or TCB before LG7 and it may include BTS of making the new album (which doesn't make sense for me, but)

madmagical6

I think Gaga might be doing an album like she did with the 'The Fame Monster '. A Ying to the Yang. As someone already pointed out Chromatica heavily used the colour purple. That mixed with the Black and White images I have a feeling this will be a short album for buzz before Joker 2 promo starts.ย 

• YAAAS 2

julz
7 hours ago, Locke said:

She says no.ย 

I am sorry Gagsย :franminervini:ย She saw me, and announced it.. claiming it:ally:

• YAAAS 1

StoryToy
1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

You guys have not an ounce of patience sometimesย :triggered:

hungry are you talking to me GIF by MOOT

Mr Oak

Did y'all see the TEA that was spilled on the other thread?:fatcat:ย engines are running, for something or nothingย :gum:

ย 

ย 

• YAAAS 2

Reality
3 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Did y'all see the TEA that was spilled on the other thread?:fatcat:ย engines are running, for something or nothingย :gum:

It makes me wonder if Admin actually knows something. Like, why would he be MIA and getting prepared for an era that may not happen? The only concrete info we have is Gaga teasing LG7 through Instagram, the rest is rumors. Hopefully it's a sign that something is coming soon.

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Gaga has only just started recording LG7?ย 

We have the big hint that itโ€™s already in mixing phase so I think this is most likely false

Lextyr97

I said it before but I need to say it again- this is my favorite GGD pre era by far. Non stop laughter from me. I love it

• YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)