๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, Lextyr97 said:

Some random ass Reddit insider with no credentials whatsoever or any track record said TCB air date was pushed to April and Iโ€™m going to believe it

tenor.gif

Its time for us believers

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 3

Ultimecia

The next day another turn came
so she continued always the same

Teasing, anticipation, silence, disappointment
Always the same

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 9

Chromamama

Drag Race What GIF by TAZO

Me looking for LG7 clues, and my hype atm

Edited by Chromamama
  • LMAO 2

palma
10 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Some random ass Reddit insider with no credentials whatsoever or any track record said TCB air date was pushed to April and Iโ€™m going to believe it

tenor.gif

Imagine the collapse when she bundles TCB as the second disk of the visual alberm due arrive this aprilย :giveup:

Spoiler

:traumatica:

ย 

• YAAAS 2

Starmie25
20 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

tenor.gif

I still believe it's dropping close to the new album. It would actually be a smart move generating hype for her next tour too.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

M i K E Y

Can we please start a petition for TCB film update like this is an abomination atpย 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Reality

I genuinely couldn't care less about the TCB film at this point :selena:ย I'm looking forward to LG7 and Joker. TCB film missed its window and unless it contains footage of her conjuring up LG7, I don't need it :shrug:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 3

palma
8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I genuinely couldn't care less about the TCB film at this point :selena:ย I'm looking forward to LG7 and Joker. TCB film missed its window and unless it contains footage of her conjuring up LG7, I don't need it :shrug:

To be honest at this point I'd be far more invested in 5ft2 2.0ย :partysick:ย TCB should've been released like 3-4 months after the tour for the fans that couldn't attend it.ย 

• Thanks 4

Chromamama
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Tbh I still want TCB film because its good to have an the tour looked amazingย 

Atm I'm not THAT hyped about either LG7 or TCB

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I don't see the problem tho'? They're just saying how another artists tease.ย 

While judging Gaga acting like itโ€™s so hard stanning when this whole forum went into a tailspin because of an insider. Sheโ€™s dropping cute little cheeky captions and interacting fans a bit which is all we ask. Weโ€™re still early in the process. Letโ€™s not indict her because things arenโ€™t going how we want. Happens every pre-eraย 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

I didnโ€™t think people still thought that was actually happeningย :ladyhaha:

• Like 1

Reality
2 minutes ago, palma said:

To be honest at this point I'd be far more invested in 5ft2 2.0ย :partysick:ย TCB should've been released like 3-4 months after the tour for the fans that couldn't attend it.ย 

I'd 100% love another 5ft2-style documentary. Getting to know Gaga more, getting behind the scenes of a lot of different projects, seeing her creative process, etc. is much more interesting to me than rewatching a concert.

1 minute ago, Chromamama said:

Tbh I still want TCB film because its good to have an the tour looked amazingย 

Atm I'm not THAT hyped about either LG7 or TCB

I mean, it's fair that you want to have an HD look at the tour, but that's never interested me tbh.

I'm infinitely more excited about LG7 because it's brand new material.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 1

palma
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

While judging Gaga acting like itโ€™s so hard stanning when this whole forum went into a tailspin because of an insider. Sheโ€™s dropping cute little cheeky captions and interacting fans a bit which is all we ask. Weโ€™re still early in the process. Letโ€™s not indict her because things arenโ€™t going how we want. Happens every pre-eraย 

We're all hurt kids that developed a parasocial relationship with our "mom"ย :traumatica:

She kept us so FED until 2014 that even a decade later we still expect the sameย :traumatica:ย On the other hand, I think us waiting for Chromatica (a dancey Gaga album) for 7 years only for her to completely abandon it (for understandable reasons, I guess) did some damage to this fanbase I thinkย :yennefer:

• Thanks 3

InTheCloset

You all need to trust me lg7 aint coming this year loves. Or if it does it would be around joker.ย 
#LG7for2025 ย #2025RadioIsOurs

Where's the spunk, Adam?

ARTPOPKISS
35 minutes ago, palma said:

Imagine the collapse when she bundles TCB as the second disk of the visual alberm due arrive this aprilย :giveup:

ย  Hide contents

:traumatica:

ย 

Why would she bundle TCB with a different album surely if she were to bundle it she would release a second volume of chromtica :trollga:ย 

this is why its been so delayed because she's been working on a chromtica sequel and the new album at the same time hence the rock and electro clues

maybe the monochromatica ppl where right and we're getting bsides for chromtica bundled with TCB:ohwell:

And for those saying it's too late for a chromtica release the last chromtica release was 2 years after the release so...:oops:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)