Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

Trauma from we all thought she was gonna release self title album "GAGA" on her birthday after she posted those music notes tattoo and profile pic

2019 was hard for us followed by 2020 omg :traumatica:

Enigma :wtfga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Maxine Puth
16 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

2019 was hard for us followed by 2020 omg :traumatica:

Enigma :wtfga:

2023, 2019, and 2022 will go down as the worst years to be Gaga fans in my opinion, in that order. :zilla: Like in 2019 the infamous tech people tour, the Haus Labs launch, absolutely no new music despite her kicking off two new residencies. Then we had her and her team teasing Shallow (Pop version) and an ARUTW remix, nothing came. Also for me as a jazz fan just waiting for any news on TBLG2, which honestly should’ve just come out that year based on Tony’s health anyway. So weird they waited to put that out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
7 hours ago, tylerjs said:

Seeing people finally come to their senses and realize there’s nothing coming in the immediate future is just so :teehee:

• Like 1

Maxine Puth

Thinking about an alternative timeline where Gaga decided to record an album in her Julie Andrews accent, the ****ing serve. 

• YAAAS 1

Maxine Puth

You’re telling me LG7 is based on Joker, but we didn’t even get her Italo Disco HOG record :traumatica: I would’ve even taken a vintage 50s/60s Dean Martin Italian American record. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

starcell
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

So I guess these were recent :selena:

I don’t know..it’s easier to be consistent wearing the same earrings than weight or filler fluctuation in the face..is it so hard to believe she likes to wear the same earrings often? Although the superbowl angles aren’t the best to tell

• Like 2

Reality
6 minutes ago, starcell said:

I don’t know..it’s easier to be consistent wearing the same earrings than weight or filler fluctuation in the face..is it so hard to believe she likes to wear the same earrings often? Although the superbowl angles aren’t the best to tell

Yeah, I was trying to double-check with the Super Bowl photos and it is a bit difficult to tell. But the whole "her face looks fuller during the Super Bowl" argument is not the greatest imo. Maybe it's just the lighting and angles that make her face look thinner in the selfies she posted. 

Also, I don't know if anyone else clocked this, but in this Instagram post she's wearing the same outfit as this recent TikTok. We also know that even though this Instagram post was posted a few days ago, it actually happened a couple of weeks ago. 

So, the posts are from her recently, but I don't think that negates the possibility that new music is coming soon.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Spartacus

Lady Gaga Snl GIF

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • YAAAS 1

Spartacus
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

Keep you all in my prayers.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Reality
Just now, Spartacus said:

Keep you all in my prayers.

I don't need your prayers 👹

🃏🖤👹

Spartacus
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't need your prayers 👹

Oh, you do. You definitely do. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

BlingNotTheMusic

I think something like teasing may come. Midweek 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)