Water Fail GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, Stef said:

mean girls shut up GIF

That’s simply not true. 
the thing about vinyl was heavy in the pandemic because most pressing stations couldn’t work and after pandemic, they had long long waiting lists. Now it’s no longer the case and for a well planned project it wouldn’t be a problem because they could have blocked time ahead. 

Like: we need 10 000 plus in week 2 of month x, keep our spot we deliver the masters in time.

but what the problem was in the past is the „bloody Mary unexpectedly charted, we need lps by next week“ … that situation won’t work. 

54 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Well I’m responding to the dates the OP said gaga won’t release. I don’t think it’s this week, it’s possible she announces tomorrow but one day notice would be odd. Then next week apparently Selena is releasing and they’re on the same label. There’s only 2 more Fridays left lol 

I don’t think Selena would be even considered by that. It’s unlikely she goes from zero to number one from pure fansales. She needs and gets airplay and her music peaks after radio kicked in and at some point but unlikely right away.

gaga most likely will have the biggest sales in week one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

homomo

There’s no rule saying labels can’t have multiple artists release singles the same week. I doubt UMG/Interscope even see Gaga and Selena on the same level.

Edited by homomo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Schizophonic
7 minutes ago, homomo said:

There’s no rule saying labels can’t have multiple artists release singles the same week. I doubt UMG/Interscope even see Gaga and Selena on the same level.

Ariana/mariah and dua also this week

EGOT2027

re the vinyl discussion, taylor did say a few weeks ago that she had already turned in her album so the vinyls could be ready for april

(the point of this post is not to start yet another discussion about taylor on this site. i’m just sharing info.)

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
15 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

re the vinyl discussion, taylor did say a few weeks ago that she had already turned in her album so the vinyls could be ready for april

(the point of this post is not to start yet another discussion about taylor on this site. i’m just sharing info.)

Ariana seemed to have turned her album end of November or early December based on how she described the production of ES - by that standard, Gaga can finish early next month for a June release easily. 

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

That’s simply not true. 
the thing about vinyl was heavy in the pandemic because most pressing stations couldn’t work and after pandemic, they had long long waiting lists. Now it’s no longer the case and for a well planned project it wouldn’t be a problem because they could have blocked time ahead. 

Like: we need 10 000 plus in week 2 of month x, keep our spot we deliver the masters in time.

but what the problem was in the past is the „bloody Mary unexpectedly charted, we need lps by next week“ … that situation won’t work. 

I don’t think Selena would be even considered by that. It’s unlikely she goes from zero to number one from pure fansales. She needs and gets airplay and her music peaks after radio kicked in and at some point but unlikely right away.

gaga most likely will have the biggest sales in week one.

I don’t think you’re understanding lmao I literally was stating what another poster said that interscope may want separate weeks. Obviously Selena isn’t a threat, and I think next Friday is better so she has two weeks before Ariana comes as well 

BlingNotTheMusic

Via ATRL's ToniGaga96:

"February

15 - Dua Lipa (2nd single)
16 - Yes, And? (Remix) Ariana and Mariah
22 - Selena Gomez (interscope) (lead single)

23 -

March
1 - 
8 - Ariana Grande (Album)
15 - Kacey Musgraves (Album/Interscope)/Probably Billie's lead
22 - (Probably 3rd Bey' single or Billie's lead if she doesn’t release on the 15th)

26 - HAUS LABS LAUNCH IN EUROPE 
29 - Beyoncé (Album)

April
5 -

9 - CINEMACON AND PROBABLY FIRST JOKER 2 TRAILER
12 -
19 - Taylor (Album)
26 -

May
3 -
10 -
17 - Billie Eilish (Album / Interscope)
24 -
31 -"

So interesting Haus Labs Europe launch is 2 days before her birthday. I'm assuming she will be there, maybe DJing a new song?

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Also, not necessarily "news" but

Nycboy

Is anyone else surprised by the lack of celebrities commenting on Gaga’s instagram teaser studio pics?

like Kesha and Michelle Visage commented and that’s about it?!! Is there a lack of excitement for lg7? It’s making me sad 😭

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

18 minutes. Announcements usually come around 9pm here in the UK.

I have no hope

i cant wendy williams GIF

• Sad 1

Edonis
9 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Is anyone else surprised by the lack of celebrities commenting on Gaga’s instagram teaser studio pics?

like Kesha and Michelle Visage commented and that’s about it?!! Is there a lack of excitement for lg7? It’s making me sad 😭

You can't expect the general public to salivate for a project that hasn't even been officially announced. Causal fans and celebrities are not stalking the halls of GGD or ATRL for tea on her next release. It doesn't help that her IG feed has been 90% advertisements for the past year and half either. 

• Like 3

madmagical6

Come to think of it I think Gaga and her team are very much wanting to avoid leaks so if she is going to announce it may be tomorrow.

Ivy
4 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It’s over.
Surprise drop on Friday anyone? 

Yes this literally what I'm waiting for :vegas:

• YAAAS 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)