💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

lilboyblue
4 hours ago, Noah said:

When will people realize that some Artists are present during the Mixing/Mastering Process in case the Engineer needs a different vocal take. The Album is done. All Pictures were taken within the last few months. The posts are essentially just for engagement and to gather interest. 

Exactly. And knowing Gaga she wouldn't start posting studio pics if she isn't already at the tail end of production. IMO she's that person who just wants to focus when she's creating... and posting on socials = distraction. Especially considering the type of reaction her fans have been having whenever she posts ANYTHING.

New music is imminent.

Edited by lilboyblue
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
1 minute ago, lilboyblue said:

Exactly. And knowing Gaga she wouldn't start posting studio pics if she isn't already at the tail end of production. IMO she's that person who just wants to focus when she's creating... and posting on socials = distraction. Especially considering the type of reaction her fans have been having whenever she posts ANYTHING.

New music is imminent.

THIS. and she's been so active - more than she has been in months and has been seen quite a bit too.

something is definitely coming 

s o o n ! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 1

nswain1110
On 1/30/2024 at 5:43 AM, HelloHangoverz said:

It's almost too calm. I was thinking last night about her latest Instagram caption - "if anyone asks I'm at church". Maybe this was super obvious to others and it passed me by but isn't that kind of a way of saying 'I'm gonna be away for a while?' Which she has been now all month since her latest IG post. So the more I think about it the more I'm boarding this train. She wasn't just teasing, she was teasing that something's imminent.

I think it's her saying "I've been a very, very bad girl and need to atone for my sins" AKA, "I've just made a really dark & devilish album"...

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

M i K E Y

This ****in Haus Labs istfg I had a cardiac arrest for a moment 

• LMAO 2

Chromamama
Just now, M i K E Y said:

This ****in Haus Labs istfg I had a cardiac arrest for a moment 

Period :rip:

ModernEcstasy

It’s over.
Surprise drop on Friday anyone? 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)