💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Noah
14 minutes ago, hhennywise said:

It's totally possible to record stuff during mixing, some tracks could be already mastered and others still mixing. The single could be ready and the rest of the album not. There are also plenty of producers who arrange and mix the song at the same time. Those steps are not fixed, can't predict a release date based on that.

If I'm not mistaken, In Gaga Five Foot Two we can see them working on the album after Perfect Illusion was out.

Exactly! Those posts are just for the social media, they don't represent what she is doing currently. They're planned. I think Gaga noticed that waiting for too long with an Album Release after the first initial teasing backfires her. I mean, this also explains why she waited til November to post from the Studio, when her Sessions began way earlier. I also think, she took a book out of Arianas Playbook, who also calculated a lot of Photos for Social Media from the Studio and teased her Album and released her Lead shortly after. 

Spoiler

I think LG7 Lead will either come out on either of these dates: 16th of February / 1st or 15th of March... 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 2

Cello

That latest clip she posted looks like she's pushing out a fart and I absolutely can't unsee it

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7 Q1: Love Train 🚂🖤 🚂🖤 Valentine’s Day Special
scheisseJK

but where are all the people laughing at us , saying we are delusional, have nothing to do in out lifes and that new music is coming in2025?:oprah:

hurricane-festival-confused-actor-john-t

• Thanks 1

Stef

Good morning everyone, in celebration of Valentine’s day, the Announcement Hype Train has been officially renamed to 

✨ The Q1 Love Train 🖤 🚂 🖤 🚂 ✨ 

Valentines Day Hearts GIF by Caltrain

Business as usual, but all in the name of some good old fashioned jet black luuuvvv 🖤🖤🖤

This is your conductor speaking! Happy Valentine’s Day xx

GIF by NowThis

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 1

tylerjs
10 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

but where are all the people laughing at us , saying we are delusional, have nothing to do in out lifes and that new music is coming in2025?:oprah:

hurricane-festival-confused-actor-john-t

Im Right Here GIF by UFC

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 2

B2theRich33
24 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

By next Valentine’s Day we can get porked to LG7 lead. :diane:

maybe if we light our alejandro candles and start dancing in circles we can get it tonight 

• Like 2

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

maybe if we light our alejandro candles and start dancing in circles we can get it tonight 

Oh no thank you. I already ate a fatty breakfast and don’t want to risk painting. :icant:

Decodekid
1 hour ago, Cello said:

That latest clip she posted looks like she's pushing out a fart and I absolutely can't unsee it

she was def teasing a perfect illusion sound with that, anyway announcement today 

gretchen amp GIF

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • LMAO 4

tylerjs
23 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Oh no thank you. I already ate a fatty breakfast and don’t want to risk painting. :icant:

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Ophelia

LG7 who?

ready for those JFAD crumbs, happy valentines day!

b7a0d6b6402c79b3f028c9f2b4e80650.gif

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 2

Aga Gydal

I’ve never gone into a new era completely unsure of the sound/aesthetic. It makes the announcement that much more exciting coz it could be ANYTHING

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)