Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

palma
7 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

With the industry being so fragmented and the way almost anything can catch on and hit #1, I feel like it’s both easier AND harder to get a hit nowadays. There used to be obvious trends and sounds that guaranteed traction 5-10 years ago if you had a label and payola, but now anything goes. I wouldn’t be surprised if she secures a #1 debut if the fans rally, but I want LEGS

I like to consider myself an ethical stan, above the petty chart wars and achievements but ngl another #1 debut sounds so sweet... so seductive :giveup:

Butters Stotch

I don't think she's gonna announce today. Hopefully she'll tease us some more by the night :giveup: announcement probably coming monday or tuesday and release next friday. I know Dua us releasing but at this point in her career I don't think Gaga plans her rollouts based on charts/popularity anymore.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Levine

The fact that we were expecting a surprise drop and now we are here for what? an announcement for next week? the clowns that we are

• LMAO 3

Nite

The closer this is to Valentine's the more I fear it might just be Joker related :giveup:

• Like 1

Aga Gydal

Thinking about how things like album/song titles, collaborators, potentially leaks etc will start emerging the closer we are to the drop. This time next week may feel wildly different :firega:

• Shook 1

Schizophonic
6 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

have you ever heard of anyone birthing a baby OVERNIGHT?!

Offtopic but yes. My friend literally did not notice that she was pregnant until the baby „fell“ out of her on a toilet….

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

Schizophonic

I think I know what happens here… Gaga is done with the album and now just needs to wait for a pandemic, world war or alieninvasion to release it. 

would explain the 👹

Edited by Schizophonic
  • LMAO 11

Stef
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Are we moving in 11 minutes besties? :vegas:

to the next station, yes! :vegas: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

EGOT2027

i could see her doing a midday drop tbh. it’ll put less attention on wherever the song charts. articles about big singles that weren’t released at the normal time always include like “despite not having a full week of tracking…..”

• YAAAS 1

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Are we moving in 11 minutes besties? :vegas:

of course!

Juanlittlem

Tik tok tik tok boom!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

iAstroLeo

If nothing happens in 5 minutes, we will return at the time she posted the images yesterday :vegas: choo choo bitches!

Edited by iAstroLeo
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)