Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Mr S
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Also what happened with this guy, who worked with her for TCB visuals, who posted a story saying: February will be interesting.ย 

Was he wrong? February was interesting.

• LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Who was the person?

Daniel Sannwald, a German director

Levine

Don't want to be dramatic but it's NOW OR NEVER! No joke lol, but my delusional ass still thinks she hyped us for something, I refuse to believe she's going silent for weeks.ย 

ย 

• Like 2

Linus Gaga
4 hours ago, Stef said:

the last time she tried to do a โ€œMaking of Joanneโ€ docuseries, she gave up after the 2nd episode even though they were only IG reels.ย :lmao:ย i wouldnโ€™t hold out on any hope

But it turned into 5f2 anyway isn't it? Same footagesย 

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !

Stef
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

But it turned into 5f2 anyway isn't it? Same footagesย 

she reused the footage from the first two episodes and we also got some hey girl footage. but nothing from the making of PI, or the fan faves DIC, JW etcย 

Edited by Stef
Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค

Stef

Also the whole โ€œavoid competitionโ€ rhetoric, while valid, makes me giggle, because we should all be praying for a top 10-15 debut at the very best, irrespective of whether or not someone else is releasing the same week, I fear :teenidle:

Edited by Stef
Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

rafaelgherardi
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Also the whole โ€œavoid competitionโ€ rhetoric, while valid, makes me giggle, because we should all be praying for a top 10-15 debut at the very best, irrespective of whether or not someone else is releasing the same week, I fear :teenidle:

I guess we just want her to shine alone, as in not sharing the spotlight of the week with others hahaha independently of what chart positions she'll get

• Thanks 1

Sherry
2 hours ago, soularpower said:

Eli said that, sure. But Gagaโ€™s team specifically said she wrote the concepts and storyline. They said Eli โ€œsomehow got involvedโ€ with the creative aspect but they directly identified her as creating the Enigma we know today. Even so, it was never for an album at all.ย 

Yes and he designed the whole stage, the props etc. the storyline was revolving around a simulation that can easily be incorporated into the show using the distorted images Gaga posted. The storyline changed a lot after Bloodpop and Elliโ€™s involvement.ย 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs ๐Ÿฅš

Sherry
26 minutes ago, Stef said:

she reused the footage from the first two episodes and we also got some hey girl footage. but nothing from the making of PI, or the fan faves DIC, JW etcย 

Iโ€™m pretty sure there was some John Wayne footage as well that she made changes to hours before deadline. They played a demo

Edonis

6 years later and y'all are still whining about her Vegas show? And, on top of that, still lying about that outtake photoshoot for Dazed magazine?ย :alsemanche:

Edited by Edonis

Ultimecia

Hoping for an announcement in 50 minutes :pray:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Sherry
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

6 years later and y'all are still whining about her Vegas show? And, on top of that, still lying about that outtake photoshoot for Dazed magazine?ย :alsemanche:

Weโ€™re not whining. We are discussing. And no one is lying we are talking about it with facts. Donโ€™t know why you felt the need to comment this wayย :alsemanche:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Aga Gydal
34 minutes ago, Stef said:

With the industry being so fragmented and the way almost anything can catch on and hit #1, I feel like itโ€™s both easier AND harder to get a hit nowadays. There used to be obvious trends and sounds that guaranteed traction 5-10 years ago if you had a label and payola, but now anything goes. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she secures a #1 debut if the fans rally, but I want LEGS

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)