Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

southpaw773
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

if u search "Disease" on spotify and filter by ARTISTS, Gar comes up

IMG-0378.jpg

It’s a Sine

Moon dust gets everywhere
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 6

RudraCNG

Imagine someone who knows nothing about this searching for Disease on Spotify and coming up with Gaga as the first result. Omg it feels like bullying :traumatica:

• LMAO 7

Hydrangea

Has anyone heard Dorian electra’s only got your number demo? That’s the kinda sound I’d love for LG7 :yennefer:

Edited by Hydrangea
I’m a bad friend
  • Like 1

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

if u search "Disease" on spotify and filter by ARTISTS, Gar comes up

And if you filter by album you get Harlequin, ARTPOP and Chromatica :messga:

• Shook 1

pdrgst

it’s so weird we’re this close to it and we know almost nothing… sometimes i feel like my heart's gonna pop out of my chest. i’m so excited

Happy New Year GIF

• Like 6

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, pdrgst said:

it’s so weird we’re this close to it and we know almost nothing… sometimes i feel like my heart's gonna pop out of my chest. i’m so excited

Happy New Year GIF

Not one word from any insider, virtually no clue as to the direction, aesthetic, sound or genre, no clue if it's one of the three teased snippets or something different. This is wild

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • YAAAS 5

HelloHangoverz

It's officially the 20th in the UK - 5 days :legend:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 1

kuraudo

Ok ppl I'm gonna be real with you. When perfect illusion dropped, I cried. I listened to the song and I didn't dig it. Like, it was fine and all, but it was nothing that I needed at that moment. But I still cried because it was so long since Mother released anything so I new a new era was approaching and I got emotional and everything.

So: if you feel like the coming single isn't everything you wished for: keep it the f to yourself. Because there are ppl that waited soooo long for Gagas next "installment" and we're ready to be here for that, to adapt if needed, to support Gaga on her creative journey. If you don't like it, don't spoil it and get the f out of the way for everybody else

:ohwell:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

rafaelgherardi
51 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Not one word from any insider, virtually no clue as to the direction, aesthetic, sound or genre, no clue if it's one of the three teased snippets or something different. This is wild

no leaks, that's important haha no 'ma-ma pa-pa-pa perfect illusion'

it's gonna be a total surprise and this is so exciting

Edited by rafaelgherardi
complementing
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

southpaw773
2 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

no leaks, that's important haha no 'ma-ma pa-pa-pa perfect illusion'

it's gonna be a total surprise and this is so exciting

There wasn’t a leak of DWAS or Harlequin either music wise 

Moon dust gets everywhere

Chlorine
1 hour ago, kuraudo said:

Ok ppl I'm gonna be real with you. When perfect illusion dropped, I cried. I listened to the song and I didn't dig it. Like, it was fine and all, but it was nothing that I needed at that moment. But I still cried because it was so long since Mother released anything so I new a new era was approaching and I got emotional and everything.

So: if you feel like the coming single isn't everything you wished for: keep it the f to yourself. Because there are ppl that waited soooo long for Gagas next "installment" and we're ready to be here for that, to adapt if needed, to support Gaga on her creative journey. If you don't like it, don't spoil it and get the f out of the way for everybody else

:ohwell:

Yikes, crying for a new era and it was the Joanne era. :rip: Do yourself a favor and save your tears. Popstar doesn’t need it. 

Charles X Charles
34 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

Yikes, crying for a new era and it was the Joanne era. :rip: Do yourself a favor and save your tears. Popstar doesn’t need it. 

Come on! All feelings are valid. 

• Thanks 2

rafaelgherardi
2 hours ago, southpaw773 said:

There wasn’t a leak of DWAS or Harlequin either music wise 

yeah, but none of them were her big pop comeback... and I don't think we ever got a jazz leak, have we lol