Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Starmy stop trying to make neon light happen, it's not going to happen

Ya’ll kept telling them the same thing for the Chromatica Ball Film and then boom :cheeky:

I stand with @Starmie25 :sis:

“BOUND BY OUR KNEEEEEES”

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

rafaelgherardi
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

It makes it sounds like all the recent studio pics with saxophonists, electric guitars, Prince teases, tambourine, her floral dresses were 100% for Harlequin

Wonder if LG7 was already done / close to be done before all of this tbh

It's easier to assume that Harlequin came first as she first acknowledged it in June 2023 in the CBT film post - or she was referring to LG7

or she was always working on both of them at the same time lol 

Starmie25

Obviously Gaga will tour stadiums for LG7 album, but how many dates do you think she can manage with her fibro? 

I'd say 35-40 should be the max and the second half would have to be fully spread out, so her body can rest!

From all the rumours it sounds like they're gearing up for a massive world tour, but I do hope she takes it one step at a time (health wise) :kara:

#LG7 #Harleen #riseabovethenoize

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1

10 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

NEON LIGHTS TO RISE ABOVE THE NOISE

I loathe this fake **** snippet with all of my Little Monster Heart :heart:

55 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Obviously Gaga will tour stadiums for LG7 album, but how many dates do you think she can manage with her fibro? 

I'd say 35-40 should be the max and the second half would have to be fully spread out, so her body can rest!

From all the rumours it sounds like they're gearing up for a massive world tour, but I do hope she takes it one step at a time (health wise) :kara:

#LG7 #Harleen #riseabovethenoize

unfortunately it’s gonna be stadiums but one can totally see the reason why. I also think 50 max or maybe gone added dates but with lots of space in between the legs. Her health comes first but I guess she knows by know what she call pull and what not. She wore flats at TCB for a reason. 
Last stadium tour felt like a test run. I fear the next show will prove that she’s THE Gaga and she’s not fcking playing around :iamfair:

Edited by M i K E Y

Juanlittlem

She's finally acknowledged the album is coming in February! :party:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 4

I was just looking out merch on her US website, and I noticed that every Harlequin vinyl/CD variant ships on september 27th (ofc) matching with the album release, but then, every other single piece of merch (from every single album) ships on october 11th :huh:  could that be the release date for the LG7 single? I would find it strange that the team behind her online shop would ship *every* piece of merch on october 11th just for them to go back again (maybe 7 days after) and do another "mass" shipping with the new single merch reveal and cd variants :shrug: Am I reaching? I don't understand how it could be just a coincidence that they decided all her merch would ship on a specific day on october that happens to also be a friday :fan:

could mean anything

1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

I was just looking out merch on her US website, and I noticed that every Harlequin vinyl/CD variant ships on september 27th (ofc) matching with the album release, but then, every other single piece of merch (from every single album) ships on october 11th :huh:  could that be the release date for the LG7 single? I would find it strange that the team behind her online shop would ship *every* piece of merch on october 11th just for them to go back again (maybe 7 days after) and do another "mass" shipping with the new single merch reveal and cd variants :shrug: Am I reaching? I don't understand how it could be just a coincidence that they decided all her merch would ship on a specific day on october that happens to also be a friday :fan:

Did I just crack the code? Am I still alive? Where am I? I cry :toofunny:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 1