Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality
3 hours ago, zerojk said:

I'm here for multiple projects and being fed... the thing is its getting really confusing, the GP now thinks LG7 is Harley inspired, and the fact that insiders know the project and even the name of the song means its coming REALLY soon...ย 

sooner than LG7 lead?

or is this project now LG7?

so confusing

The GP doesn't think about LG7 :selena:ย They won't think about it at all until she actually releases it. The only people this is confusing for is the fans because we have Joker, LG7, and now potentially a Joker companion album all coming around the same time.

I doubt that this companion album is LG7.ย Ifย it's real, it's most likely going to be an EP or something relatively short. I don't see her promoting this thing like LG7; it'll be a nice little project to coincide with the movie. And yeah, I would assume it'd come before the LG7 lead if it's supposed to accompany the film.

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น
  • Thanks 2

I don't get some of you. You either complain that she's not releasing or that she's releasing too much:saladga:ย This actually sounds crazy lol

As I said before in one post refering to Joker's initial reactions, you should really stop worrying about some stuff that you have no control off. Who cares if some of her projects 'take away the spotlight' of the other project. We should be happy that we are getting so much content and in (as it seems to me so far) such a creative way.

Just enjoy the music and stop thinking about numbers, charts, gp's reaction and similar. These are not our accomplishments, but Gaga's, and if she doesn't get a hit or even flops (which I doubt), don't take it so personally and work on your mental health, it's really not that serious:bye:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

KindnessPunk

Iโ€™m guessing weโ€™re getting something (an official announcement, song, etc) tomorrow since each tease was 1 day apart

BlingNotTheMusic
26 minutes ago, adoga said:

I don't get some of you. You either complain that she's not releasing or that she's releasing too much:saladga:ย This actually sounds crazy lol

As I said before in one post refering to Joker's initial reactions, you should really stop worrying about some stuff that you have no control off. Who cares if some of her projects 'take away the spotlight' of the other project. We should be happy that we are getting so much content and in (as it seems to me so far) such a creative way.

Just enjoy the music and stop thinking about numbers, charts, gp's reaction and similar. These are not our accomplishments, but Gaga's, and if she doesn't get a hit or even flops (which I doubt), don't take it so personally and work on your mental health, it's really not that serious:bye:

Tea

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

Reality

Oh yeah, it's definitely a companion album :bradley:ย 

ย 

Edited by Reality
๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Chlorine

I don't like the idea of a Harley EP (is the character that good girl, that deep? to get a whole side project?ย :max:) but the snippet sounds amazing so whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.ย 

• Like 1

Chlorine
Just now, Reality said:

Oh yeah, it's definitely a companion album :bradley:ย 

ย 

Answer the ****ing question Ms. Germanottaย :dom::dom::dom::dom:

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Reality
1 minute ago, Chlorine said:

Answer the ****ing question Ms. Germanottaย :dom::dom::dom::dom:

Her non-answer is an answer tbh :enigma:ย 

• Like 1

Chlorine
1 minute ago, Reality said:

I'm not reading between any lines with this girlย :max:

Reality
1 minute ago, Chlorine said:

I'm not reading between any lines with this girlย :max:

Usually I wouldn't, but she's acting so coy with this one :giveup:ย If it were simply Joker promo, she'd just say so. At the very least, there's more to it than meets the eye.

• Like 1

southpaw773
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

:cheeky:

she got got, but she should have known lolย 

• YAAAS 1

gerrygaga
36 minutes ago, tyler k said:

wait so that lowkey confirms it right?ย 

yas.

we are finally winning (again).ย :awesome:

come through happy mistake (from harlequin).ย :party:

• YAAAS 1

Phoenix Rises

so thats why LG7 is coming 2025 cuz Harleyquin EP is coming out this year. huh makes sense.ย  And LG7 lead next month?ย Home Alone Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

spread love ,kindness & compassion ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค!!!!
  • YAAAS 2

Luna Lovegood
11 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Are some of you ok? Y'all acting like we just lost something huge when in reality she's about to be in a massve film franchise.ย :air:

LG7 lead is coming in October.

Enjoy both!ย 

They think of Gaga like an object just to make them feel โ€˜hypeโ€™ theyโ€™re so weird ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lunaโ€™s advocate
  • Shook 1