Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)


Stef

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

ToGeRhEr We’Re ElEcTrIc BoUnD bY oUr KnEeEeEeSsSsSs

Robin Williams Cleaning GIF by Hollywood Suite

InThIs EnDlEsS nIgHt We’Re FrEeEeEeEeEeEe

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

I truly hope the lyrics are "bound by a need" and not "by our knees" because...

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Honestly each time I hear the “Neon Lights” and extended “Girlfriend” snippets, I vomit in my mouth a little. 
 

Just awful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I truly hope the lyrics are "bound by a need" and not "by our knees" because...

Ahahahahahah yeah I was skeptical too but the lyrics on the TikTok said that soooooo:sis:

Link to post
Share on other sites

buzzkill

well this btwbt soundboard are keeping me a little hydrated even in this desert of information we are currently living in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i can't wait for lilithgaga to snap inside the louvre while she breaks/throws a replica mona lisa while lip syncing and levitating to LG7 lead oh queen :awesome: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

i need the girlfriend snippet to be real sooo bad. its so timberland coded 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

notmyfirstrodeo
22 minutes ago, doja scat said:

i need the girlfriend snippet to be real sooo bad. its so timberland coded 

can we leave timbaland in the 2000s

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • FATCAT locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic
  • FATCAT unfeatured this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...