Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

buzzkill

that's why we should always enjoy the ride, once the destination is near, the dryness start to reach.

• Like 1

Edonis
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The possibility of Joker outshining the lead tho… 

Joker would've been out for a week already. If we are to use the argument that the film could build momentum post-release and outshine LG7 lead, then she shouldn't release the lead in October at all? 

Anyways, I think it's coming October 18th, just because I like that date :cheeky: It won't be announced until a few days before release though, just like Stupid Love. 

Also, hihi I'm back to posting in this thread :cheeky:

• Like 1

buzzkill

i think the interview on the 25th will be very revealing in the sense to try to for see what's coming and when.

• Shook 1

southpaw773

I don’t see anything over shadowing. You can see the movie, and listen to her music when not in the theater.  It’s not like she’s in two movies.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

I don’t see anything over shadowing. You can see the movie, and listen to her music when not in the theater.  It’s not like she’s in two movies.  

or like GP saying: "let's see new Joker movie, oh Gaga's in it? let me see what's up with her. oh new single, lemme stream" 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 2