achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I just know we're all gonna be on the edge of our seats for the ENTIRE interview and then she'll drop one cryptic reference to the lead/LG7 towards the end not nearly big enough to satisfy us

If memory serves me right, I think Madonna actually announced the MDNA album title on Graham Norton. Id be happy with the name of the lead single. Imagine seeing the album or single cover aswell :firega:

• YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
13 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Next week we have Graham Norton and the London premiere so we'll be entertained, but... this week what? We need an official era announcement today o tomorrow!!!!

:huntyga:

These weeks are for Joker! I think she will go for a Stupid Love-styled announcement: three days before the release with nothing prior 

• Like 3

Levine

Y'all didn't buy enough tickets for Joker so all the attention must be on the movie. 

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
11 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

If memory serves me right, I think Madonna actually announced the MDNA album title on Graham Norton. Id be happy with the name of the lead single. Imagine seeing the album or single cover aswell :firega:

I don't think that will happen, but I will be living if it does :party:

`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';

Tinnitus15
21 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

She’s doing it for joker, not music promotion 

• Like 4

Starmie25

The way i originally thought this bts pic was for the DWAS performance with Bruno. I look forward to seeing the end result :huntyga:

images-71.jpg

• YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

The way i originally thought this bts pic was for the DWAS performance with Bruno. I look forward to seeing the end result :huntyga:

images-71.jpg

It was, this is from rehearsals at the Inuit Dome

princedeeblebleble

It's kinda funny that she hasn't posted for only 11 days while it feels like months :messga: come on Gaga, give us a crumb đŸ•ŠïžÂ 

• Like 1

luftikuzzz
16 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

It's kinda funny that she hasn't posted for only 11 days while it feels like months :messga: come on Gaga, give us a crumb đŸ•ŠïžÂ 

Let this woman prepare her LG7 roll out :messga:

Fck I luv Art

Oh these rumors abt her 2025 world tour sounds exciting, the gp need to rediscover Gaga's artistry. :flutter:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! đŸ‘œđŸ‘čđŸ–€