💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

I wasn’t saying that Vogue got it wrong btw - I’m fully aware that she must’ve told them herself ;)  I meant that it could be an intentional mislead from her team. 

This :heart:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

lxdygxga
23 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

I wasn’t saying that Vogue got it wrong btw - I’m fully aware that she must’ve told them herself ;)  I meant that it could be an intentional mislead from her team. 

You guys really need to let this go… she’s not going to intentionally mislead one of the hugest media corporations in the world. The album is coming in February. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

poeticprose
36 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

Which is kinda the main issue I think most people have around here haha I'm glad shes finally sharing her personal side, but this rat race she always does is just slightly irritating, especially after a 5 year gap between projects 🫠 

I listen to a lot of artists and nearly none of them tease this much for nothing concrete to happen for a year. Generally it's cute studio pics half a year prior, side projects or a pre era series of gigs where they tease new music, a single announcement with the single usually coming within a week or two.

Meanwhile Gaga teased new music at the  end of spring of 2023 saying she's been writing a lot with the TCB "announcement", then in may she heavily implied there'd be new music very soon, which we got in form of a Bruno colab that has nothing to do with her own project.. and so far we have less than a minute of new LG7 music after 15 months of teases.

I don't want to blame her but yes, her rollouts have been irritating. It's all very irresponsible to the core base of fans. Her and her team need to update their strategy because we're not in 2012 anymore.

princedeeblebleble
2 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

I don't want to blame her but yes, her rollouts have been irritating. It's all very irresponsible to the core base of fans. Her and her team need to update their strategy because we're not in 2012 anymore.

I know its kinda stupid to be annoyed by something this inconsequential while there's far more important issues in the world, and this year has been filled to the brim with amazing music, but everyone did these fast, seamless and surprise releases while the Haus has teased us for 15 months to wait for 5 more months for a full body of work 🫠 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
29 minutes ago, lxdygxga said:

You guys really need to let this go… she’s not going to intentionally mislead one of the hugest media corporations in the world. The album is coming in February. 

THIS, but I need to remember that there is a banner over this thread about bullying and I'm in my kindness era atm (:huntyga:) so I'm going to take a break from this thread before I get really mean. 

• Like 1

Vengaboy
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

THIS, but I need to remember that there is a banner over this thread about bullying and I'm in my kindness era atm (:huntyga:) so I'm going to take a break from this thread before I get really mean. 

Someone’s gotta keep the train running honey. But a break seems like a good idea if you feel that way :kiss:

• YAAAS 1

lxdygxga
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It’s crazy honestly the mental gymnastics some fans will go to for the copium :messga:

No logic, no evidence, just vibes. 

Edited by lxdygxga
  • Like 1

63grekke

im glad her team gave us some clarity on the rollout schedule. The weekly countdowns/meltdowns/speculations were getting exhausting 

• Like 1

chewing on pearls

I understand why it feels frustrating to wait so long for new music, but I choose to trust Gaga and her team's process. part of the reason I fell in love with Gaga as a preteen in 2008 is because she was doing things differently than other artists. so I'm not necessarily thirsty for her to take on a release timeline that mimics what another artist has done this year. and it seems like she cares less and less about doing "what makes sense" commercially or "what the fans might want". it's always been about the art first and foremost. 

all of that is to say... I'm super excited to her the demons our girl has been releasing in the studio!! 

Heygirl22

I just want October to be here so we can all be excited again 

I miss the excitement in this chat 

Little Women GIF by TrueReal

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

Someone’s gotta keep the train running honey. But a break seems like a good idea if you feel that way :kiss:

Lettuce hype in the Hype Train thread in peace 
Frolicking The Middle GIF by ABC Network
OCTOBER!

• Love 1

Plastic Flower

I don't trust anything that has to do with Gaga's music career anymore and I won't get hyped until I see that lead single announcement in the upcoming weeks.

Drop it
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

I just want October to be here so we can all be excited again 

I miss the excitement in this chat 

Little Women GIF by TrueReal

I need her to officially announce the lead so we can have an official countdown :party:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Plastic Flower said:

I don't trust anything that has to do with Gaga's music career anymore and I won't get hyped until I see that lead single announcement in the upcoming weeks.

and even that :icant: it could be delayed or scrapped

poeticprose

It'll be nice if she showed the single's cover art but...

Edited by poeticprose
  • Thanks 1