achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

I don't expect anything until at least October. Doubtful the week if Joker probably after. 

I'm hoping it would be more mid Oct for the lead but watch it be late Oct, I still feel the 25th of even on Halloween itself.

• Like 1

itsandrewtbh

It would make sense if the single was centred around halloween and released, then we would have the whole of november to digest it, then christmas will take over then it would also make sense to have the second single first week of January (or maybe second) then another month to digest that, then album release...

Logistically it makes sense, cause it won't seem to long between singles then the albums release 

You can never have too many hats, gloves and shoes.

MichellePfieffer

Maybe we were all wrong and it’s actually “Dance In the Shadow of the Knife”

I Want Your Psycho confirmedAlfred Hitchcock Art GIF by hoppippsycho duckface GIF

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

nicola just archive all his posts and posted the vma performance pictures
https://www.instagram.com/nicolaformichetti/

I feel like this would make such a sick cover for her first greatest hits or something....not that it would ever happen but omg

459202331-486572874170268-34968829803896

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I feel like this would make such a sick cover for her first greatest hits or something....not that it would ever happen but omg

459202331-486572874170268-34968829803896

i loved this pictures also. so nostalgic

• Love 1

princedeeblebleble

Shame she's not in the same promo camp as the Weeknd, quick announcement, song previews at a live show and pre orders in the same span, not a year of teasing to make us wait 5 more months 🫠 

I'm glad theres a concrete timeline finally, but the TCB ending and interviews made it look like theres a single in the upcoming month or two and album later on :traumatica:

Edited by princedeeblebleble
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

ModernEcstasy
17 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

Shame she's not in the same promo camp as the Weeknd, quick announcement, song previews at a live show and pre orders in the same span, not a year of teasing to make us wait 5 more months 🫠 

This. 
Im really hoping that she teases nearer the release and even perform a couple of tracks live before we get the album. Kinda like Swinefest and the Dive bar tour. 

Edonis
27 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

I'm glad theres a concrete timeline finally, but the TCB ending and interviews made it look like theres a single in the upcoming month or two and album later on :traumatica:

Idk, I've said it before, and I get a lot of y'all are tired of waiting, but I am actually really excited at the prospect of a 5 month+ era as opposed to Chromatica 2.0 that will last a week. 

ModernEcstasy
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Idk, I've said it before, and I get a lot of y'all are tired of waiting, but I am actually really excited at the prospect of a 5 month+ era as opposed to Chromatica 2.0 that will last a week. 

My opinion is that people are worried about the wait because it’s hard to believe that she would do this. 
The most believable scenario would be that she drops the single/ video, make a couple posts over a week or two and then go silent until a fortnight before the album release. 
Also, we still don’t have a solid plan. So the label/ she could still change their mind. 

Edonis
13 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

My opinion is that people are worried about the wait because it’s hard to believe that she would do this. 
The most believable scenario would be that she drops the single/ video, make a couple posts over a week or two and then go silent until a fortnight before the album release. 
Also, we still don’t have a solid plan. So the label/ she could still change their mind. 

no offense, but even if that happened it would still give more than the Chromatica era did dddd :coffee:

I don't expect Born this Way level promo, but I also don't think she's going to drop a song for four months intentionally and wait until a week before the album comes in February to suddenly start things up again.

poeticprose
1 hour ago, princedeeblebleble said:

Careful, we need to pretend it's all normal :oops:

poeticprose
44 minutes ago, Edonis said:

5 month+ era omg you guys set yourselves up so bad :ladyhaha: