đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
6 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

hahahaha I definitely thought of this song and almost mentioned it but gave up thinking it's too emo or not pop enough or even too straight for this website

I’m feeling so emo and straight rn :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 3

Starmie25
55 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

she’s copying Michael Jackson blah blah blah”

If The Weeknd can do it numerous times then people should be fine with Gaga 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

No doubt it'll be the back end of October, and she'll hold off announcing until a week before :air:

Three days before, like Stupid Love

• Love 1

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Well I'm expecting October to be even worse, especially the uncertainty of it, until she announces it. No doubt it'll be the back end of October, and she'll hold off announcing until a week before :air:

She’ll announce the lead an hour before going live on streaming platforms, and we’re gonna say “thank you mother” :cheeky:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’ll announce the lead an hour before going live on streaming platforms, and we’re gonna say “thank you mother” :cheeky:

I would actually lose it omG i can only hope for a big surprise like that from Gaga. maybe she will blueball us for the entire month of October then let us HAVE it on halloween

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

ModernEcstasy

Three weeks until Jokers release and the month of the first single. 
The build up feels so uneventful. Imagine having to wait another 5 months for the album. 
She better feed us this time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Levine

If she teases she's wrong. If she doesn't teas then it's uneventful.  I don't know what do you want her to do? Talking about the single every day until the release? A countdown? It's not 2010 anymore, calm down.

I'm sure when it's time they can build up the right hype.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

If she teases she's wrong. If she doesn't teas then it's uneventful.  I don't know what do you want her to do? Talking about the single every day until the release? A countdown? It's not 2010 anymore, calm down.

I mean, Im not expecting anything until she officially announces the single. She just teased the release month, but we still dont know the song, the actual date or the single cover. Im sure once we have that the work for the single will start, she just gave us a month for us to chill with the predictions lol

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 2

robotvoiceinalice
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

Honestly? teasing is great if done at the correct point. there is no point in teasing such a hyped comeback so early if you aren't gonna release it. She teased her comeback in May, did snippets in the summer, and nothing is coming out until next month? like it doesn't make sense. if she wanted Joker to have its moment she should have released her song earlier or delayed all the teasing until after Joker. Like the ideal moment for teasing is like 2-3 weeks before the release

Gorehound
10 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Well I'm expecting October to be even worse, especially the uncertainty of it, until she announces it. No doubt it'll be the back end of October, and she'll hold off announcing until a week before :air:

Of course she will. She'll keep edging us till the very last second :messga:

Feel like I'm gonna c*m like a rhino when this song eventually drops.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

PaulaMonster13

She dropped the october date to calm us down and to let us know it is happening.

I feel like there won't be much teasing until Joker on the 4th, after that I'm expecting full teasing and LG7 mood until the release date.

• Like 7

dit

Do u guys think Gaga will perform at vma or have recording of her Bruno performance air there or nothing :( 

robotvoiceinalice
Just now, dit said:

Do u guys think Gaga will perform at vma or have recording of her Bruno performance air there or nothing :( 

I hope so but I ain't staying up all night to find out

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, dit said:

Doubt it, they would've announced already, I dont think they would waste the opportunity to attract the audience they would get confirming Gaga + Bruno performance.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
39 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

She dropped the october date to calm us down and to let us know it is happening.

I feel like there won't be much teasing until Joker on the 4th, after that I'm expecting full teasing and LG7 mood until the release date.

Exactly