achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

This one ain't real right? 

No it's the snippet she played in Paris playing first and the kadabra part after is an extended AI part thet someone did like 12 hours after the snippet what played and it's been doing the rounds since late July.

Gorehound
12 hours ago, monketsharona said:

There's no original music on it, and only some jazz tracks, I'm pretty sure they don't bet a scent on this. It's more about the movie reaching 1 billion imo

Gaga mentioned in an interview during the Venice Premiere that she wrote a waltz for the movie that "falls apart", so there is original music in the movie.

I'm fine, Ta

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Nite said:

Do you think she'll tour in 2025? :udidnt: I need to save coins again

Yup, summer for sure if theyre doing stadiums

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion

Anyone else kinda bummed from the Kendrick Lamar Superbowl news?

Objectively speaking, this basically ends LG7 coming out before Feb 28th. Interscope would not put two of their artists against each other like that 

and if you disagree then youre just not posting attention to how beloved, successful and talented that man is - this is a T*ylor level threat

-

Feb 7th = No: The bowl is Feb 9th and his discography will take over the charts - and if he released an album on the Friday/Sun it would block her

Feb 14 = No: The pre album hype would again cut into Kendrick so no

Feb 21 = Maybe/No: If they wanna copy the successful rollout of Rain On Me/Chromatica and release a single a week before the album (14th), again it’d be a battle 

Feb 28th = Yes. They can release the third/second song on the 21st, then the album can drop and go #1 in peace. Plus they said February anyway 

-

They should drop it Fri Jan 31st at this point but oh well

• Shook 1

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Objectively speaking, this basically ends LG7 coming out before Feb 28th. Interscope would not put two of their artists against each other like that 

and if you disagree then youre just not posting attention to how beloved, successful and talented that man is - this is a T*ylor level threat

-

Feb 7th = No: The bowl is Feb 9th and his discography will take over the charts - and if he released an album on the Friday/Sun it would block her

Feb 21 = Maybe/No: If they wanna copy the successful rollout of Rain On Me/Chromatica and release a single a week before the album (14th), again it’d be a battle 

Feb 28th = Yes. They can release the third/second song on the 21st, then the album can drop and go #1 in peace. Plus they said February anyway 

-

Also she basically needs SNL on launch week at this point. The Grammys performance still should happen but Kendrick is gonna dent that impact hard 

-

Imagine this domination:

Second single on Jan 24th

SNL on the 25th

LG7 on Jan 31st

Grammys on Feb 2nd

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 1

Nite
13 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yup, summer for sure if theyre doing stadiums

I was kind of hoping for arenas but yeah, I agree she's most likely doing stadiums again to fit more people into those dates. Can't wait :flower:

atemybrain
2 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Can you all just imagine the pure excitement we're all going to experience next month. When you click play on the lead single hearing the song for the first time ! :cryga:

It still doesn't feel real 😭

• Like 1

Animal Claws
Just now, Elyssar Farmer said:

Maybe the Louvre thing is for ARTPOP ACT II ? 

Girl move on, it's not happening

gerrygaga
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

-

-

Uh oh. it's only been a few days but there is already a major flaw to the feb release. They can atleast move it Mid January. Wow, it's unbelievable Interscope always* fails to NOT miss. 

Edited by gerrygaga

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Also she basically needs SNL on launch week at this point. The Grammys performance still should happen but Kendrick is gonna dent that impact hard 

-

Imagine this domination:

Second single on Jan 24th

SNL on the 25th

LG7 on Jan 31st

Grammys on Feb 2nd

I think the Grammys is asking Gaga & Bruno Mars to perform DWAS at this point. But it should be LG7 honestly.

PaulaMonster13
25 minutes ago, Elyssar Farmer said:

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not :brat:

gerrygaga
46 minutes ago, Elyssar Farmer said:

would love to see it as the special project really but that would be a miracle :toofunny: