achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

tylercamillerii

Discounting soundtrack albums, each of Lady Gaga's solo albums as well as her collaborative studio albums with Tony Bennet have seen one track that occupies the same name as the album title (though not necessarily a single).

Sure, Monster from The Fame Monster does not exactly fit the bill perfectly, but with this trend in mind, what could the album be called? - going off the potential tracks, era, themes etc. 

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, tylercamillerii said:

Discounting soundtrack albums, each of Lady Gaga's solo albums as well as her collaborative studio albums with Tony Bennet have seen one track that occupies the same name as the album title (though not necessarily a single).

Sure, Monster from The Fame Monster does not exactly fit the bill perfectly, but with this trend in mind, what could the album be called? - going off the potential tracks, era, themes etc. 

Lilith or Eden

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

RAMROD

IMG-9099.jpg

the white stuffs are battle stains from all lf those fake rumors and ai snippets :brat:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

southpaw773
1 hour ago, tylercamillerii said:

except Chromatica 

Togekiss
7 hours ago, River said:

2. Judas is back

For the sake of Norman Reedus’s career, I reeeallly don’t recommend this.

360 > 143
  • YAAAS 1

Skabi

i have no idea what is being said in this thread im just looping my self in whoooop!

guys, ive been saying it for months now that Gaga looks different, i completly get michael's comments on the vogue interview, about the spark during the chromatica ball, i felt the exact same thing! 
and honestly these past weeks have been top notch! the "Gaga RETURNS" at the end of the chromatica film, the snippets at france, the casual announcement of the single.. this looks like such a proper rollout and im starving! i feel like Gaga herself is ready to have her magnum opus, at least it feels like she's building up to that..

i dont want to hype my self up but honestly, i cant help it. i feel like something major is coming :messga:

Edited by Skabi
  • Like 1

PropaGaga
On 9/1/2024 at 4:58 AM, Noah said:

The "February Lead" never existed. There was never going to happen anything in February. Mindtrappa (a real Insider) revealed that her Team was clueless where the rumor came from, cause nothing was planned. 

Pretty late to this post, but I'm catching up on the thread and just want to clarify that I don't consider myself an insider. But yes, there was no February single planned, and there was never an album coming this year, or at least not one before Joker. I've mentioned this in the past and obviously was met with some skepticism, which I don't blame fans for, since they were clearly excited about the new album. Of course you're going to be more inclined to believe people who are telling you what you want to hear, right? Speculation is fun! But not if fans are going to be upset at Gaga's team over things not materializing when they were never happening in reality in the first place.

Anyway, I'm glad we finally have an official timeline and all the other noise can hopefully die down.

Enjoy yourselves. Not long to go!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1