šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Frivolero

1. Songs names: ABCRDBRA, shadow moon, notorious beinā€™, dahlia, eclipse, night *something*, ballet noir, Garden of Eden, reverbbb + 2/3 personal and less concept titles such as (steph, as in her name, walking with me, my lover has resigned)Ā 

2. Album name: Mother Monster (parallel to tfm)

3.Ā Album artwork will be pure white in colour themed. Juxtaposition to the fame monster. Likely face only or upper body shot. Brutalist gray colours.Ā 

4. Collabs: the weekend, kesha, one rock band/ singers: bad omens, beyond the horizon, poppy

5. Lead Single will be the most poppiest song compared to the grit of the album

6. The lead single m/v. For some reason i keep imagining a desert again but a darker desolate gray one. Mirrors. Bangs. A lot of looks. Abandoned buildings perhaps. The witches from dune. Walking in the wind in the desert in a long fabric dress blowing. Perhaps snow white landscapes.Ā 

7. *SO IMPORTANT* Lead single m/v will reference her older looks and personas. Almost interactive of sort but could range from just easter eggs to maybe even many Gagaā€™s in the video. Especially the judas biker, the goth glasses/ vampire teeth attachments from alejandro, one alexander mcqueen look, marry the night car scene/ yoĆ¼ and i style cinematography walking along the road.

8. Metaphorical references (in visuals and the lyrics) to gates, monsters, moons.

9. There will be ONE Strong Ballad on the album that is more dramatic/ opera esque. Itā€™s a shocking and hollow type of scary sound with just her voice and an old piano. Juxtaposition from the edm/guitars of the album.

10. The weeknd collaboration will be the second or third single.Ā 

Ā 

What do you think?? Delusion has paid off for some of us šŸ˜­šŸ¤£.

Ā 

Give your predictions queens.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Frivolero
  • Love 1

Lextyr97
On 9/5/2024 at 10:14 PM, King of the Fall said:

Aside from those quotes being misrepresented or straight up false from a zionist propaganda site, Tyler Oakley is a massive hypocrite who is getting dragged by monsters for simping for Israel when he was in Tel Aviv in 2017. He is nothing but a performative activist and a clout chaser

https://x.com/scott_wiggle/status/1831806543932887090

That is ****ing hilarious lmfaooooo what a tool

Rat Boy

My prediction: Telephone continuation with Beyonce will be released Feb 2025.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!ā€ - River

Lextyr97
On 9/5/2024 at 11:09 PM, PartySick said:

Taking a good step back away from the pop culture bubble has helped me realize how inconsequential things like this really are :laughga:

Nobody serious will run to this random interview and then cross examine them with older interviews.

And if they do, they're a chronically online loser whose opinions really shouldn't matter anyway :laughga:

Agreed. Being off of social media (besides this and discord), has helped me tremendously in not seeing dumbass **** like what those people were doing. I can like Gaga without the stupidity of haters lol

ShayCristoforo

Ok so since the first song she teased was Dance In The Shadow do yā€™all think that will be the lead?Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

dit

He is one of the 4 trusted atrl insiders. He provided FKA Twigs album release date, provided info on the Lisa f/ Rosalia song as well as the mv of Die With a Smile.Ā 

He wrote this on atrl in the LG7 album announcement thread:

"Back to back #1 singles coming for Gaga"Ā 

Ā 

This means he is confident in the commercial appeal of the record and even Gaga's release strategy (spacing out the first single from the album meaning he probably believes there will be multiple singles ahead of the album in February and that they would be smash hits. He is also not one to over praise a song or artist so this is a VERY good sign!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, dit said:

He is one of the 4 trusted atrl insiders. He provided FKA Twigs album release date, provided info on the Lisa f/ Rosalia song as well as the mv of Die With a Smile.Ā 

He wrote this on atrl in the LG7 album announcement thread:

"Back to back #1 singles coming for Gaga"Ā 

Ā 

This means he is confident in the commercial appeal of the record and even Gaga's release strategy (spacing out the first single from the album meaning he probably believes there will be multiple singles ahead of the album in February and that they would be smash hits. He is also not one to over praise a song or artist so this is a VERY good sign!

Screenshot?

lunaā€™s advocate

dit
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

Screenshot?

Ā 

Just now, Hyperobject said:

which insider is that?Ā 

its xtino!

unfortunately i cannot screenshot but if u go to the LG7 announcement thread in the final page he comments. Then u can find his post history abvout Kesha promo runs, singles, FKA twigs news, Katy Perry news etc...all accurate it seems

• Thanks 1

dit
Just now, Real Panda said:

Is it insider information or prediction?

in a way its a mix of both. It indicates he heard music from it and believes it has commercial appeal. So its a prediction but also some tea I guess!

• Thanks 1