achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
49 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

But imagine the alternative: Gaga waits to drop the lead single until all of the Joker press has passed and there's a lot of less attention around her.

OR: Gaga releases the album in in October and it gets forgotten about due to the election and then Christmas. 

With the current setup, she's kinda covering all her bases and averaging out the downsides. She's aligning the releases where there's the most press and just dealing with the lull in between. The joker promo will help the lead single and the grammys are gonna help the album debut. 

Yeah, I see both sides. I think it would sting less if she hadn't been teasing this project very directly for (nearly) the last year :traumatica: but it is what it is. We should know by now to pay no attention to her hype posts, no matter what she says.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Well said xx. Let’s just hope it’s all well worth the wait. And that we all love the lead single and everything that comes with it - the video, interviews, performances, Haus of Delulu :heart: etc. That will all hopefully dominate October and November, then before we know it it’ll be Christmas and the busy festive season, new years, and then the second single and final build up to the album will come in no time. Let’s just enjoy it as it all comes, cuz it’s no good wishing our lives away over an album.

Oh yeah, it will all be worth the wait imo. In the meantime, we have a lot happening within the server. Joker (2019) Movie Night the weekend before Joker FAD premieres, the Delulu Awards, LG7 lead live reaction, more podcasts and BlingxConnor content, etc. Paws Up!:pawsup:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yeah, I see both sides. I think it would sting less if she hadn't been teasing this project very directly for (nearly) the last year :traumatica: but it is what it is. We should know by now to pay no attention to her hype posts, no matter what she says.

Yeah that was WILD. The way she was posting multiple times a week earlier this year hyping us up :messga:

• Love 1

Gorehound
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Audrey Hepburn Hello GIF

Anyway how are you babes? I've been away for a while and seen that you got a lot of hostility on here for all the tea you were sharing which is very upsetting! Hope you're ok and glad to see you got a lot of support xx 

imo regardless as to whether the tea was real or accurate it kept us all excited and buzzed for Gaga during this drought and it's very much appreciated. :kara:

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

NATAH
57 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

So much good stuff is on the way. I keep forgetting just how much...it's actually mad to think about considering how starved we've been for the longest time. Almost doesn't feel real

maybe that's what people are struggling to realise and are too hyper focused on the 5 months instead of the kick off that's right around the corner :saladga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 4

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

maybe that's what people are struggling to realise and are too hyper focused on the 5 months instead of the kick off that's right around the corner :saladga:

alongside a movie and a whole ass soundtrack album....

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Gorehound said:

Anyway how are you babes? I've been away for a while and seen that you got a lot of hostility on here for all the tea you were sharing which is very upsetting! Hope you're ok and glad to see you got a lot of support xx 

imo regardless as to whether the tea was real or accurate it kept us all excited and buzzed for Gaga during this drought and it's very much appreciated. :kara:

Oh I'm all good, thanks so much for asking! :heart: The love and support everywhere is so overwhelming and tbh drowns out the very vocal minority so it's all good. I've got so much going on elsewhere to look forward to!

Yeah I think @PartySick's message really drove it home. We could hear info from Gaga herself (and we have) and it still not end up happening :icant: but the tea got me hyped regardless and the main point was that LG7 stuff WAS happening and has been finalized, which we previously were just speculating. God, I'm so ready to see what this woman has in store for us. Hope you are doing well dear <3

• Love 3

PartySick
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yeah I think @PartySick's message really drove it home. We could hear info from Gaga herself (and we have) and it still not end up happening :icant: 

That's one reason why you keep things to yourself :gayhat:

• Love 2

PartySick
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

So much good stuff is on the way. I keep forgetting just how much...it's actually mad to think about considering how starved we've been for the longest time. Almost doesn't feel real

There was an old show on some dude-bro tv channel in the mid 2000s called "A Thousand Ways to Die"

One of the stories was a terrorist man who escaped from prison by starving himself and slipped between the bars. Once he was free, he had a feast with his friends and died 'cause so much food after such an extended period of starvation overloaded his system.

Anyway, that's us :gayhat:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

There was an old show on some dude-bro tv channel in the mid 2000s called "A Thousand Ways to Die"

One of the stories was a terrorist man who escaped from prison by starving himself and slipped between the bars. Once he was free, he had a feast with his friends and died 'cause so much food after such an extended period of starvation overloaded his system.

And THAT'S why she's just released a song called Die With A Smile....mother has it all mapped, even our deaths, which we will go willingly and subserviently towards

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Eido

Can we just stop for a second mentioning what I’ll call the “ Insider Gate” and who’s the victim and what not?
We got it I think :huntyga:

Everybody loves and supports everybody 

What is done is done. Let’s just move on from that please 

and if it really needs to be talked about we have private messages on this website which I think is the best considering everything 

Edited by Eido
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That's one reason why you keep things to yourself :gayhat:

Don't worry, my public service era forced Stefani to reveal the release months so I'm done :icant:

M i K E Y
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I loved this show. Core memory of watching TV late night as a kid :enigma:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

yeah the onslaught of teasing she did early February was borderline homophobic becuase imagine if we knew then the album was coming a YEAR from then. like sis even said "tick tock" :littlepotter:

200.gif

• Like 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Oh I'm all good, thanks so much for asking! :heart: The love and support everywhere is so overwhelming and tbh drowns out the very vocal minority so it's all good. I've got so much going on elsewhere to look forward to!

Yeah I think @PartySick's message really drove it home. We could hear info from Gaga herself (and we have) and it still not end up happening :icant: but the tea got me hyped regardless and the main point was that LG7 stuff WAS happening and has been finalized, which we previously were just speculating. God, I'm so ready to see what this woman has in store for us. Hope you are doing well dear <3

That's great! X

Ye we are all so ready for this era to begin it's actually ridiculous! And I'm confident she is gonna serve! :firega:

I'm fine, Ta