achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Noah
36 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Coachella? Considering she was planning a show for Chromatica they might opt for it this time again, its happening in mid/late april.

You're so right! and Glastonbury! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

getbehindmybarrier

This might be cope, but I do want to point out that Vogue in this article is the only one to say February.

It was not even a quote from Gaga or part of the Q and A. They also did not source why they said it like "And according to the Label, the album will be release in February."

Seemed out of place to me.

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

This might be cope, but I do want to point out that Vogue in this article is the only one to say February.

It was not even a quote from Gaga or part of the Q and A. They also did not source why they said it like "And according to the Label, the album will be release in February."

Wouldn't it be the first time that someone else besides Gaga revealed the album release date/month?

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

poeticprose
15 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

don't give me hope. :traumatica:

lxdygxga
27 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

Yeah that’s a cope. The information will have come directly from Gaga’s team, Vogue journalists don’t pull things from thin air. 

• Like 1

Edonis

it's coming in february. grow up and move on sissies.

I can't believe some of y'all want this era to be over in a week when we can have multiple music videos, photoshoots, interviews, performances, teasers, etc. like what a NORMAL Gaga era is supposed to give. 

and the album era is officially kicking off next month! like, what is there to complain about?!?!?!

• Like 3

nodandsmile
6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

it's coming in february. grow up and move on sissies.

I can't believe some of y'all want this era to be over in a week when we can have multiple music videos, photoshoots, interviews, performances, teasers, etc. like what a NORMAL Gaga era is supposed to give. 

and the album era is officially kicking off next month! like, what is there to complain about?!?!?!

maybe they wanted an era shorter and less eventful than "Chromatica"? :shrug: