💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
18 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

pero…nene…

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Vale, en español entonces si :hor:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic

If anyone is interested, below you will find the thread for the screenshots I received.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

Heygirl22
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

wait i need one too

@tylerjs really started something lol 😝 

a different hype train and im totally on it 

• LMAO 1

Starmie25

Her team must be super confident in this October lead :huntyga:

And you know what, I am too. Give us a Halloween banger Gagita

• YAAAS 1

MessyTop

I can’t wait for when she posts the cover of the single!! Is gonna be so excited to see the aesthetics of LG7

• YAAAS 3

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

It’s gonna be soooo weird actually calling this album by its name. :air:

Us when she announces: No we dont like it, we'll call it LG7

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 1

lastpopicon
4 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

It’s gonna be soooo weird actually calling this album by its name. :air:

and my imagination is running wild, I'm betting it will be something biblical and shocking :cheeky: She needs to grab the headlines :firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

PaulaMonster13

Kinda shocked with the february date but if that means a long era like the good all days count me in :firega:

Now give us the +4 minutes long songs Lady

• Love 1

luftikuzzz

I just can't believe it... in a few weeks we'll get Gaga's new lead single. We now know when the album will be released, which will probably be Gaga's best work. Two weeks ago she released a worldwide smash with Bruno Mars out of nowhere. Her highly anticipated film Joker is coming out soon. She looks happier than ever and Little Monsters really have nothing better to do than argue about who was right and who was wrong? :toofunny::rip:

The worst thing is that so many people here are against Bling. Some of the posts here really make me sad. Shouldn't this be a place of shared joy, exchange and, above all, respectful interaction?

@BlingNotTheMusic thank you for entertaining us so much over the last few weeks and making the wait much more exciting. I really hope you don't take all these negative comments against you to heart!

I hope this place soon returns to what made it so great. I don't enjoy reading through dozens of pages of negativity.

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• Love 3

chewing on pearls

just want to say that coming at people over speculative information is really weird behavior, we're talking about pop music here. attributing bullying and nasty comments to "how hard it was before we had any info" should be a sign to get your priorities straightened. 

ANYWAY.. I'm so excited for this era. previously, I made a post about how the CBT seemed to have really inspired her and the Vogue piece seemed to affirm this. it will be interesting to hear where her mind has been the last few years. other parts of the piece made it seem like she's doing what she wants to do, not trying to satisfy those pushing their expectations on her. I think it's a good reminder that we, as fans, need to pump the brakes when we feel ourselves projecting our hopes/dreams/expectations onto her. she's a real person, a real artist who has a life and practice we won't ever fully know. she admits to the artifice she's played with in the past, and many of us seem to treat that performance as the real her, hanging onto a version of her that seems less important to her now. it's important not to meet her growth with disappointment.

I've said it before, but I think we are witnessing Gaga's second renaissance –  the beginning of the next stage of her career seems to be unfolding before us. I'll reiterate that I think we're going to be very surprised and excited by what's to come in the next few years. 

feeling like a preteen again, so happy to be a monster today. <3

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Chlorine
3 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

and my imagination is running wild, I'm betting it will be something biblical and shocking :cheeky: She needs to grab the headlines :firega:

I had a GREAT idea about the title while on my morning walk, but I don't want to say it in case I turn out to be right. :ororomunroe:

• Shook 2

Monet
55 minutes ago, Reality said:

But this superiority complex some of y'all have because you turned out to be right about 2025 is weird. 

It's literally just the other side of the coin. When she announced October as the month of the lead single, people here were laughing at anyone who still believed in a 2025 release :max:

• Like 1

tylerjs
30 minutes ago, NATAH said:

wait i need one too

*writes your name down on my folded up piece of scrap paper* got ya covered :ororomunroe:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Reality said:

What'd I say a couple of days ago? :selena: For 2025sters, it's a win-win situation. Either they're wrong and the album comes out in 2024, which in that case they get the music sooner than they anticipated, or they'll feel vindicated in telling other people off.

I don't believe Bling shared any of the information they had out of bad faith. They've been active in this thread since its inception, and they just wanted to share info they had that they thought was reputable. Obviously, that was not the case. But this superiority complex some of y'all have because you turned out to be right about 2025 is weird. 

This is a good reminder that we should be skeptical of any "insider" information we get, but let's not resort to being aggressive or petty to others because they have a different opinion, or if the information they received turned out wrong.

@BlingNotTheMusic just wanted to say that even if your info wasn't correct, it made the drought more enjoyable. In fairness, I took it with a huge grain of salt, but to think that it was a possibility was fun for a moment. At least we have the lead to look forward to next month!

Thank you so much for this thoughtful and level-headed, mature post. I truly appreciate you <3

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1