achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

NATAH
20 minutes ago, homomo said:

You haven’t moved on from this yet :rip:

not until you apologize :cheeky:

mother, what must i do?

BELLYACHE
20 hours ago, NATAH said:

me to my phone screen whenever i see that LG7 lead announcement post on my timeline

gays GIF

OMG GAYYY!! Get that out of this siteee!! :ally:

• LMAO 1

NATAH
Just now, BELLYACHE said:

OMG GAYYY!! Get that out of this siteee!! :ally:

i need a threeway version with the album announcement now

mother, what must i do?

homomo
Just now, NATAH said:

not until you apologize :cheeky:

You okay if I hold off on that for a while? the mini drama between us is kinda exciting :gaycat:

• LMAO 1

BELLYACHE
Just now, NATAH said:

i need a threeway version with the album announcement now

I need a three way in general GIF by filmeditor

• Shook 2

NATAH
1 minute ago, homomo said:

You okay if I hold off on that for a while? the mini drama between us is kinda exciting :gaycat:

Accept Tv Land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

If the bullying doesn't stop, I'm locking this thread.

We mods have gotten info direct from Bobby before that didn't pan out the way it was meant to. It doesn't matter if Bling's source was "a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of Gaga's new Barista who saw an LG7 related text while peeking at Gaga's phone on the counter one morning" or Lady Gaga herself. Sh*t happens. Time tables change. We've seen this woman shift entire PR routes mid-era half a dozen times now.

When you believe info that isn't part of an intentional and direct announcement by Lady Gaga, you accept the disappointment. That's on you and nobody else.

To spend all this energy hating on someone in the community who shared what they were told in good faith just to get everybody excited about new music, especially spending this energy after we now have confirmed release months for both the lead single and the album, is all ridiculous, ignorant, and unacceptable.

Tl;dr - if you can't play nice, you can't keep your toys. You want hype threads? Don't slap people down who hype you in good faith.

I wish you were this quick to speak up when they were being rude and ganging up on me the other day for saying the info was not holding up!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 5

PartySick
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I wish you were this quick to speak up when they were being rude and ganging up on me the other day for saying the info was not holding up!

Did you make a support thread? Report anything? Because they did.

We're not omnipresent, if you need mod intervention you know how to contact us.

Also, nothing I said in that post was funny.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

zerojk

The lead better be the freakin Bad Romance of the album so it can make the wait more tolerable :grr:

• Like 2

Juanlittlem
Just now, PartySick said:

Did you make a support thread? Report anything? Because they did.

We're not omnipresent, if you need mod intervention you know how to contact us.

Also, nothing I said in that post was funny.

I didnt feel the need to back then, but I can go back and do it now if you want! You'll see their answers and my posts and see who was "bullying" who :)

I do find it funny, 'cause we're calling bullying explaining why people werent believing their info while they were just coming for everyone who tried to say something different to them.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

homomo
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Accept Tv Land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

But in all seriousness, apologies for my harshness the other day. It was a heated time and unfortunately I gave you the brunt of it.

I hope we can move forward and hype for February :heart:

• Love 4

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I didnt feel the need to back then, but I can go back and do it now if you want! You'll see their answers and my posts and see who was "bullying" who :)

Go for it.

I always tell people to report things when they feel attacked, disrespected, or insulted.

No more posts about this drama in this thread though please. It's time to move on.

• Love 1

Roronoa
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I do find it funny, 'cause we're calling bullying explaining why people werent believing their info while they were just coming for everyone who tried to say something different to them.

Let’s move on. This era is going to be so much fun. :party:

• Love 2