achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

mightyriverz
21 hours ago, poeticprose said:
  Hide contents

it's on d.b.r.e.e.

isn't that site down? 

Edonis

y'all, some of the biggest records of the 2020s had leads dropped in Q4 (and some of them, like SOS, had albums dropped at the same time). You can still have success with pop music even in the holiday season. 

ModernEcstasy

Imagine that the surprise project was actually a Christmas duets album! I’d be here for that. 

• Shook 2

scheisseJK

I think some people do not understand, how can some of if us be a little disappoint with the situation and got right to feel like that

we knew she is coming, we knew she dalayed the album and we are not happy its delayed till february, thats all:trollga:

So i should be happy that she releasing the album in february whennwe've been informed officialy about it in may with a song snippet !?

(Not to mention the tik tok with dropping the music at once :traumatica:)

some of you are super happy that album coming in 5months- thats for me suprising, like you are happy when you got the last call and then announcement with your flight being delayed :ladyhaha:

the one thing im satysfied that i dont need to wait for anything, all is clear, at least tthe lead in october and then i will hype myself again in February (or it will be dalayed again, but no negativity is allowed i guess)

• Like 2

On 9/3/2024 at 11:09 PM, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I genuinely can't believe after today we still have 2025ers up in hurr. Imagine an album about Hell, magic, and spookiness in Jan/Feb :brat:

:iamfair:

• LMAO 2

Edonis

I have a sneaking suspicion that the "secret project" is actually a musical :cheeky:

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

lastpopicon

I'm just happy we aren't in the dark anymore, it's a very peaceful feeling if you ask me, now we know when the single and album are coming.

In the meantime, we have joker to enjoy :holdmyhand:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

mightyriverz

LOL some of yall saying the album was "delayed" 

HOW CAN SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A PRECISE PUBLIC DATE OF RELEASE TO THIS VERY MOMENT HAVE BEEN DELAYED? 

also, the Vogue interview must have been done at least two to four months ago, so it's not a new fact. Just chill and stop acting like entitled kids who must get what they want when they want because you are not a boss, you are a consumer. seek therapy btw. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

mightyriverz
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the "secret project" is actually a musical :cheeky:

I think it's Wednesday season 2, maybe a character or some songs for an OST. but would be down to see some mother monstering on Broadway. 

mightyriverz

on a lighter note, the new ABRACADABRA snippet is SICK. sounds like a demo to me. but I felt.. fisted. emotionally. 

Noah
8 minutes ago, mightyriverz said:

also, the Vogue interview must have been done at least two to four months ago, so it's not a new fact.

It was done in July! :D 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Well, bling too i guess :huntyga:

4 hours ago, NATAH said:

remember when somebody came for me and called me chronically online cus i said bling's source was questionable and all the "insider" sh*t was getting irritating? :icant:

5 hours ago, Jono said:

:trollga:

4 hours ago, vanus said:

I guess we are back to “music not the bling”

5 hours ago, Jono said:

Lol so everything bling said was wrong :icant:

Incorrect :icant:

6 hours ago, LastNight said:

February! Blade redeemed!! :laughga:

Seriously so glad we can finally put these new fake insiders away for good.

It's not "definitely happening in September", album hasn't been moved up earlier, single clearly planned for post-Joker release, there's no way distributors have the album this early if it's coming in Feb, and all those snippets that "leaked" are AI or heard already.

Still don't understand why anyone is afraid to @ me, but anyways :icant:

Well we got 2 of the 4 magazine covers! :anveeroy:

In all seriousness, I'm as shocked as everyone but of course, there's some disbelief. For some reason I think something else is coming before :ladyhaha: I'm very confused at the moment but I'm not going to run and hide or delete my account, I'm here to stay. As promised, I will be posting screenshots of info I received, including the 2020 Chromatica era info that checked out. It's quite odd to me that my info matched with so many other people that I had not spoken with prior (BH, BlueFire, Supervillain, LykkiLi, etc) so I'm interested to see how the next few months play out.

While the info I received was correct about many things, including the 2 week period where we received confirmation of LG7 from others, leaks and copyright takedowns, paid posts from Vogue and YT Music, the LG7 lead release date from Gaga herself, and perhaps more LG7 info that we won't know until the album is released, it's clear they were wrong about the album release date (as were many others who spilled info)

I believed the info provided to me based on previous era's info being correct as I saw screenshotted texts with dates and era claims before they happened. I know how disheartening and frustrating it is to be wrong or receive incorrect "tea" regarding your favorite's upcoming music release. I'm genuinely very annoyed that we allegedly won't be listening to the new album (that she teased in MAY) for another 5 months, that's wild to me. But at the end of the day, I'm just another fan, like any of you, that got tired of waiting and was in search of the truth.

The empty validation received by those who drag me will be shortlived, and they will have to find other means to spread their negativity, whether it be on the Internet or in their "real" lives.

I said from the very beginning to "believe what you want" but I also take full responsibility for anyone who is disappointed right now based on what I said. I'm owning up to that and I am genuinely sorry. Trust me, I run a discord and co-host a podcast which were spawned upon the belief that the album was coming soon. I showed my face online and took a chance based on faith. I'm also extremely disappointed, just like many of you. I do think we should stay tuned and see what this surprise project is...

As always, thanks everyone for your support and remember: At the end of the day, it's just pop music - it's not that serious :heart:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 4

mightyriverz
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

It was done in July! :D 

oh great! so yeah, two months or nearly, probably made some adjustments to the schedule to fit for DWAS (which couldn't have been better as a choice), now the rollout is going to be smooth, I'm so excited

Ultimecia
5 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

As always, thanks everyone for your support and remember: At the end of the day, it's just pop music - it's not that serious :heart:

:holdmyhand:

I hope you're doing well! :heart:

You deserve nothing but love!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

MessyTop
18 minutes ago, mightyriverz said:

LOL some of yall saying the album was "delayed" 

HOW CAN SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A PRECISE PUBLIC DATE OF RELEASE TO THIS VERY MOMENT HAVE BEEN DELAYED? 

also, the Vogue interview must have been done at least two to four months ago, so it's not a new fact. Just chill and stop acting like entitled kids who must get what they want when they want because you are not a boss, you are a consumer. seek therapy btw. 

Correct, it was never delayed, it was never finished. Only person I trust is Gaga posting info, period. She did say “magic potions take time”…. And “while you wait for LG7”. She’s had been very clear