Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

She's 100% coming next week, I just don't see her dropping surprise single with setting zero hype. And Mr.S hasn't teased anything yet.

Now let's just be patient, we're like less than a week away from an announcement. Not that hard when we survived a full year of teasing with no content from the album.

• Like 8

monketsharona
3 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

when Gaga actually announces it 11 hours before release just like DWAS OMG the collapse i am here for it. :party: we need it this week :party:

but DWAS was teased and rumors already spread about it tho.

The difference is there were teases about DWAS coming from Gaga and insiders (the legit ones) were spilling. No words from any of those this week has always been a clue she is not dropping on Oct 18th tbh

TeaHaus
3 hours ago, BabbleOnBling said:

i suppose it really will be the 25th, which is wild to me because thats a week and a half before a historic USA election...

They’re all considered “historic”… it doesn’t mean people stop listening to music or watching film

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Doogi
51 minutes ago, TeaHaus said:

They’re all considered “historic”… it doesn’t mean people stop listening to music or watching film

Right exactly. Two things can coincide at once. You can talk about the election, while at the same time, talk about and listen to new music.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Starmie25
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

coming from Gaga and insiders (

Maybe this time around its a big kept secret meaning none of the insidrers know :huntyga:

BabbleOnBling
1 hour ago, TeaHaus said:

LMAO I mean I guess. This is the first time we would have a female president though so...pretty historic. 

With that said, I wanted LG7 like yesterday :partysick:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

BabbleOnBling
27 minutes ago, Doogi said:

Right exactly. Two things can coincide at once. You can talk about the election, while at the same time, talk about and listen to new music.

On paper, yes, they can exist. Just from a marketing standpoint it's kind of a nightmare so let's see what happens.

EDIT: Not to mention the Christmas freeze :messga:

Edited by BabbleOnBling
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

princedeeblebleble

At this point I just want a date to expect. Idgaf if its this week, next week or sometime in 2090. She's trully THE queen of procrastination and in true Gaga fashion they waited for so long that now its a world level sh*tfest again and a bit questionable timing to anounce anything. GCB was a perfect teaser to release a single in june/july, album in September and HQ could have been an easy mid era moment in octobee since she teased many projects at once.  I dare to say HQ could have fared a bit better if fans weren't just over the lack of pop music. But I guess managment/Interscope didn't like it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Maybe this time around its a big kept secret meaning none of the insidrers know :huntyga:

Which would mean no Spotify playlisting or radio deal, that's how they have infos 

• Shook 1

AntonTurnItUp
52 minutes ago, BabbleOnBling said:

Christmas freeze 

Sorry but that thing only happens in the US, only people from there listens to Mariah and Christmas music these days, we (people from Latam, Europe and Asia –her biggest markets–) use to play normal music, tbh.

So, I think LG7 single is safe if it comes even in November, Bad Romance was released on Oct. 19, Million Reasons Oct. 21, Dua's Don't Start Now on Oct. 31, The Weeknd's STARBOY on Nov. 25 and a large list...

These "christmas freeze" and "LG7 is halloween themed" narratives needs to go, please :triggered:

• Thanks 7

Yandere
12 hours ago, EvilBunny said:

It’s exhausting, but at the same time, this is classic Gaga behavior. She teased ARTPOP June 2012 to only release the album in November 2013. Stupid Love was leaked one month before release and her team didn’t do ****. Chromatica was delayed in the middle of the pandemic when we all needed something to escape that dreadful time, and we had to pass several weeks without knowing the new release date (which was awful). And now she announces LG7 officially in may 2024 to maybe release the album in February 2025. It’s not easy to be a Gaga fan :fatcat:

We’re getting older and more anxious with age, it’s so difficult now not to freak out :saladga:

@carminemorriello
  • LMAO 1

gerrygaga

I already saw a Christmas playlist being promoted on Spotify, like the huge banner, that was early September. Maybe it's just in my country as we celebrate Christmas/already decorating as early as August 31. lol

Goodluck to Gaga & Interscope on their decisions, I am still here to support whatever she decides to do.

Also, #JokerFolieÀDeux has completed 30 countries where it hit #1 Box Office Weekend, congrats #1 Box Office Hitter Lady Gaga. :party: 

#LG7 #GagaReturns Let's go!

AntonTurnItUp
36 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

it's just in my country as we celebrate Christmas/already decorating as early as August 31. lol

Where do you live? North Pole?? :ohwell:

• LMAO 5

NATAH
14 hours ago, EvilBunny said:

She teased ARTPOP June 2012 to only release the album in November 2013. :fatcat:

and why was that? :huntyga:

it actually is pretty easy being a Gaga fan lol, she just gave us an album and hit single to enjoy whilst we wait... what are rihanna and bey fans doing rn?

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1