Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality
8 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Gaga team always change plans, there were a few projects with release dates announced that never saw the light of the day. Weโ€™re almost halfway past the month, so donโ€™t be surprised when nothing comes at all. A PR fiasco for sure if a delay indeed happens

That means we still got half the month to go :vegas:ย 

It ain't over until Nov. 1 or she posts something saying that it was delayed :trollga:

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SpiritBunny
10 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Gaga team always change plans, there were a few projects with release dates announced that never saw the light of the day. Weโ€™re almost halfway past the month, so donโ€™t be surprised when nothing comes at all. A PR fiasco for sure if a delay indeed happens

Yall are so funnyย :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

there were a few projects with release dates announced

Like what?ย 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pรฉtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
10 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Gaga team always change plans, there were a few projects with release dates announced that never saw the light of the day.

The reality of it all is simply that we don't and will never know. To me, it looks like the plan has AWLAYS been October 25, from day one of teasing (May 25-exactly 5 months), and all the info we got along the way is just a way to stir up drama, and this cult site lives for that.ย 

W A I T

• Thanks 1

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

The reality of it all is simply that we don't and will never know. To me, it looks like the plan has AWLAYS been October 25, from day one of teasing (May 25-exactly 5 months), and all the info we got along the way is just a way to stir up drama, and this cult site lives for that.ย 

W A I T

This !ย 

Now I just wish she'll start slowing hyping randomly the single this week, like playing something on the piano like DWAS, or cryptic posts like Harlequin. Just to make people outside this fanbase she's back

Edited by monketsharona

rafaelgherardi
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

This !ย 

Now I just wish she'll start slowing hyping randomly the single this week, like playing something on the piano like DWAS, or cryptic posts like Harlequin. Just to make people outside this fanbase she's back

yes, we need the teases too hahaha they're not only for the GP

GagaGame
18 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Guys, please get your **** together. We're all tired to explain that she doesn't announce on Mondays.ย 

We were expecting just a little tease or post, not an announcement

moanster balls thoung

Levine

Tomorrow we can talk if nothing happens, but I wasn't expecting a tease or anything on a Monday.

ย 

Edited by Levine
  • Like 1

RudraCNG

Ok I can't handle the wait for LG7 AND the Direct for Switch 2 at the same timeย :interestinga:

Mr Oak
27 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Guys, please get your **** together. We're all tired to explain that she doesn't announce on Mondays.ย 

Announcement in 22 hours then:fatcat:

Shehidestruelove

You guys seriously need to calm down. The general consensus on here has been the 18th OR the 25th for weeks now. It is still entirely possible that she makes the announcement tomorrow, and if not that leaves next week which was one of the two expected scenarios. Why is everyone suddenly freaking out now? Postponing the lead would just be added negative press that I'm sure they are trying to avoid right now. She is clearly building momentum off of this silence, she is not going to come back just to tell us it's scrapped. Get your wallets ready and let's give this the push it deserves, I will not let you guys ruin the excitement. If I'm wrong crucify me.ย 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

Tinnitus15

Official charts articleย 

โ€œJokeโ€™s on you! After its release on physical formats, Lady Gagaโ€™s soundtrack album Harlequin is set to vault back into the chart at Number 5 โ€“ and could secure Mother Monster her 9th Top 10 record, in the same week the lead single from her next full-length album is set to drop. โ€œ

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 5