💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

GagaGame

Is UMG Vietnam a trusted insider? Did they predict something that turned out to be true?

moanster balls thoung
  • LMAO 5

HIMe

Honestly, from a marketing point of view, it's unfortunately already too late to release a 'Halloween theme lead single'. 

1. Look at DWAS, been out for a few months and is only just now getting decent airplay in the US. 

2. Let's say they actually do release it, the song will only get all the attention for 2 weeks max and then from November the 1st it won't make sense anymore to play it. 

They can still release a dark bop and have it peak somewhere in januari or februari, but they shouldn't focus the campaign around 'Halloween' too much. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Are we ready for ABRACADABRA? :giveup:

LMAO All hail to our new "Papapapa Perfect Illusion".

Also Happy Birthday @River !!! :vegas:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

tlittlemonster

So, are we saying 18th or 25th Oct for release date?

Really hope it's the 18th as I feel like the song will need some momentum ahead of Halloween (if the song is dark pop as suggested by some)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

eunino
14 minutes ago, HIMe said:

Honestly, from a marketing point of view, it's unfortunately already too late to release a 'Halloween theme lead single'. 

1. Look at DWAS, been out for a few months and is only just now getting decent airplay in the US. 

2. Let's say they actually do release it, the song will only get all the attention for 2 weeks max and then from November the 1st it won't make sense anymore to play it. 

They can still release a dark bop and have it peak somewhere in januari or februari, but they shouldn't focus the campaign around 'Halloween' too much. 

I agree. If they wanted it to smash during Halloween it should have been released already. Thats why I am at least hoping for the release this week. If it comes out on Oct 25th, there will be not enough time for people to use it for themed parties sadly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TimotheeChalamet

Before melting down see it under this light:

We'll know for sure within the next 27 hours. If it's not announced or teased by then, it's coming on the 25th, so we can wait our last week in peace. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

tlittlemonster
3 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

is this legit? 

It's from UMG so it's pretty official.

I guess in that case we're saying 25th for the release? 😅

Damn I was really hoping it would be the 18th to give the GP and little monsters alike enough time to build momentum before Halloween 🎃 

Gorehound

Considering all the LG7 teasing we’ve had throughout this year, it's mad how vague they have all been and how little we actually know about how this album will sound! (Other than the DITS tease and the Paris snippets).

I’m trying to think of all the descriptive info we’ve had on the album so far...

- Her brass player said the song he worked on was “bananas”

- On 29th March Gaga mentioned on Insta that “I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember”

- The Vogue interview mentioned one song is “Intense and ominous - A classic Gaga banger - Unsettling yet buoyant”

- At the CBF premiere Gaga said she’s was studying “the art of intensity” - (reminds me of when she said ARTPOP was her studying “the art of adrenaline”)

- On a recent JFAD interview Gaga mentioned that she "felt very free making LG7" - that she took “even more risks than the ones already taken" - and created “something that is unapologetic”!!!:cello2: 

- And on a similar interview I remember she said that she “sang differently on LG7 than she’s sung before” on previous albums, and that the music itself is “all very different”

I’m sure there are a few more hints but I can’t think of anymore rn.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 4

Decodekid

Those parties are no indication they know the date, Gaga literally said the single is coming out October, they picked the furthest day and went with it. 

I’m bored, where are the unemployed insiders I need something else :interestinga: 

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

candydarling
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Just doesn't make sense for her to release LG7 lead towards the end of October if it's a Halloween themed song? If this is gonna be her Thriller they'd release on the 18th, build the momentum and give people the chance to get their costumes prepared? 

coming from her team, always expect them to do the obvious wrong move

Edited by candydarling
  • Like 2

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, candydarling said:

coming from her team, always expect them to the obvious wrong move

Pretty much this, I don’t want to jinx anything but the way this project has been teased this year is no good indication of how they could manage this era. I 100% think last minute changes were made throughout this year, various times :triggered:

Long Live Gretchen