Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

NO! Enough! There’s nothing to talk about it 

Yes. More please @LadyGaga. You did that Queen! :excited: She should be proud of what she did in her 1st box office #1 hit and #1 in 20+ countries. Bitter people who disliked the film especially the DC fan boys can stay crying. #ThatsEntertainment :party: 

• Like 1

Levine

I can't believe we already are on October 11th, it seems like yesterday that she showed us the october date for the lead.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

gerrygaga
22 minutes ago, Levine said:

I can't believe we already are on October 11th, it seems like yesterday that she showed us the october date for the lead.

XX October

She did that :heart:   i remember what I was doing. We are ready Queen @ladygaga :party: 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

madmagical6

I really want her to post a HQ snippet of the lead. Like she did with perfect illusion. Even if it's 'Shadow Of The Night' I wanna hear a different part of the song :sis:

• Thanks 1

monketsharona

Why I feel like lead single won't be coming in October :

- Harry Styles highly rumoured dropping next week. Morgan Wallen dropping as well. 

- DWAS vinyls being sent on October 25th.

- Crickets from her team and insiders. No noise about anything coming. When DWAS had a lot of rumours / anticipations and legit insiders teasing / confirming.

- Rumours about her being deeply affected by the Joker tank and trashing.

I hope she won't delay though 

Cpeer
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

- Harry Styles highly rumoured dropping next week. Morgan Wallen dropping as well. 

- Crickets from her team and insiders. No noise about anything coming. When DWAS had a lot of rumours / anticipations and legit insiders teasing / confirming.

Lady Gaga herself posts on her social media that she’s dropping a song in October and you all still write that it’s not coming in October. :max:

• Thanks 6

Tinnitus15
Just now, Cpeer said:

Lady Gaga herself posts on her social media that she’s dropping a song in October and you all still write that it’s not coming in October. :max:

Won’t be surprised lol 

ChromaticaBoy
9 minutes ago, Cpeer said:

Not that it would be the first time she announce something and then crickets :franminervini:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

Levine

Again, big names dropping are not a problem. They could be a poroblem during the debut week, but we aim at longevity.

And let's be honest, it's not like her lead is going to debut at #1 or anything close to that. 

If it's good, radio will pick it up in the next weeks and it'll wise on charts. 

• Thanks 1

NATAH
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

rumour being the key word here lol

idk why everyone thinks Gaga can't cope with backlash, she's had hate waves since the start of her career... she's a seasoned veteran at ignoring the pointless hate lol

even ASIB had it's own hater era

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

Hyperobject
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

rumour being the key word here lol

idk why everyone thinks Gaga can't cope with backlash, she's had hate waves since the start of her career... she's a seasoned veteran at ignoring the pointless hate lol

even ASIB had it's own hater era

she literally had to fight off transphobes in her comments AND right wing accounts after she took a photo with Dylan Mulvaney last year… or even earlier this year, I can’t remember when exactly that happened. She’s not new to this kind of backlash lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hyperobject
48 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Morgan Wallen dropping as well.

and? You guys really think that they share the same audience…?! :deadbanana: 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1