Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
4 minutes ago, eunino said:

Bchart knows nothing about it. Actually they love to drag Gaga. They were dragging Harlequin for β€œflopping” in the chart and refused to publish positive things like it broke the record in the jazz field.

I would advise us to just ignore them. They were just posting in their forum about what Lady Gaga Now posted. And I am not sure either the forum was deleted or it is just private.

Yes, they don't know anything official and continuously drag Gaga for clicks, but I was just stating that the publication containing the name and telling what happened to LGN also got deleted. That could mean her team contacted them and asked to delete the page and not spread the name.

The scars in my mind are on reverse re-re-ver-er-erseΒ :triggered:

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

A Very Gaga Holida
9 hours ago, zerojk said:

SL and PI are OK songs

but lets say... Bad Romance was on another lever, it was loved by monsters, by GP, by everyone

we need the same level of slayage

I remember maaaany people going β€œI love all of Gaga’s songs but not Bad Romance” back in the day:deadbanana:

Starmie25
26 minutes ago, eunino said:

Perfect Illusion kinda first single

I may be the only fan on the planet who wants a full album of "Perfect illusions"Β :bradley:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Decodekid

Reverse? Oh this is going to be a hit, all the illuminati reversed video creators are gonna jump on thisΒ :vegas:

Long Live Gretchen
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hennycomb
15 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I may be the only fan on the planet who wants a full album of "Perfect illusions"Β :bradley:

I do, too. Perfect Illusion's vibe is immaculate. I love it.

• YAAAS 2

eunino
20 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Oh please god no. REVERSE this comment before Gaga reads itΒ :cheeky:

• LMAO 1

GreenEyes

Do we think she put October XX because depending on how the movie did she would either do the end of October and now she might have moved it up to steer her image? Just a thought.Β 

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

can anyone reverse fart?

Yes and now Im gassy :fatcat:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pΓ©talo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 2

ARTPOPe
11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

can anyone reverse fart?

Charco-Caps-Anti-Gas-Detoxifying-Formula-36-Capsules-Pack-of-1_b538441f-5d1b-45a4-8a35-8a6a75df79ff.9a1021af41e9d2c921d0a41ca897e94c.jpeg?odnHeight=2000&odnWidth=2000&odnBg=FFFFFF

Heart of Activated Charcoal is comingπŸ–€

Stream The Love Invention
  • LMAO 3

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

I'm kinda worried about the lead single coming in this particularly not happy moment:traumatica:Β dont hate me:traumatica:

hopefully this is huge:firega:

nah I need her to give us something else to talk about otherwise this fanbase will be more insufferable than ever lol

it being her long awaited return to pop tho, she better come back swinging or lms come for her harder than critics did J2!

• Like 3

BloodyM

Do we think that releasing a single now with all the hate she is getting around Joker + DWAS still charting at one??Β 

Edited by BloodyM

Mr Oak
7 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Do we think that releasing a single now with all the hate she is getting around Joker + DWAS still charting at one??Β 

We'll see:enigma:Β it's about time she did something on her own:tony:

• Like 1