Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, julz said:

For me I think what she meant here was Chromatica is healing, Harlequin is a recollection, and LG7 is revival :udidnt::excited2:

Truth. She stated that Chromatica ball was a big stepping stone for her health and moving forward.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, julz said:

For me I think what she meant here was Chromatica is healing, Harlequin is a recollection, and LG7 is revival :udidnt::excited2:

For me this means she's already working on LG8 :excited2:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Shook 2

MOT
23 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

I would like the second performance to be LG7's first single... but there's no way that's going to happen!! :cryga:

But surely that IS what's going to happen ? First night, intetview mainly about the movie but with mentions of Harlequin and LG7, followed by a movie/Harlequin song.

Second night ? What would be the point of coming back for a standalone musical performance if it wasn't the LG7 single ?

• Shook 1

Luna Lovegood

kinda early but idgaf, now that we know Gaga is rumoured to be going on one of her BIGGEST world tour ever in 2025 for LG7, who do y’all wanna see if they plan on having an opening act for mother? My list includes Jade Thirlwall, Bree Runway & Addison Rae, potentially Katseye (New Global Girl Group under Geffen Records, Interscope) regardless, I have a feeling there’s not going to be any opener but still a nice speculation to have while waiting for the confirmation of the tour. Excited for mother nonetheless :firega:

Edited by Luna Lovegood
luna’s advocate
  • Like 1

Jose Alberto

Starting on October 7th, we'll all be here nervously counting down the days until the official announcement of the first single. I can see it... :teehee:

MOT

She sounds fantastic on Harlequin, and that follows on from her last couple of runs in Vegas where she was also in superb from. And yet ... Harlequin is only a sideshow, a bit of fun ..... LG7 is going to be something.

Tinnitus15

I don’t think she’s announcing the lead this week and performing it on Jimmy’s show. That’s way too much. Harleyquin has just been released. 

Hyperobject

releasing at the end of October would be kinda dumb… since once November starts Christmas music will be back to terrorize us and Spotify playlists. 

doja scat

i’m praying girlfriend is the lead…i can’t stop playing the snippet lately 

Edited by doja scat
don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth