Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Narigudinha

don't you guys think these posts could be the tittles of the songs on the album? cause I can totally see her releasing songs called "I'm ready for my interview", "don't tell me what to wear" and so on... specially because these sentences don't seem to be necessarily connected to each other

Edited by Narigudinha

Narigudinha

or... these sentences could also mean NOTHING AT ALL, with the only purpose of getting the public confused to create buzz for her comeback. I mean, during the pre-chromatica era, we all thought "I'm naming my next album Adele", "what's fortnight", "I don't do it for the fame, I do it for the impact" and etc meant something and in the end it was only her making a fool out of each and everyone of us, so...

Edited by Narigudinha
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

Sorry but I feel as though this teasing is a tad messy with no clear indication of what project it belongs to. :messga: If that person on Atrl is to be believed she's teasing a companion album to joker, when the LG7 lead is coming out in October? If they're separate projects her social media is going to look really confusing. :trollga:

I'm sure everything will make sense in the next few weeks :icega:

• Thanks 3

zerojk
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Sorry but I feel as though this teasing is a tad messy with no clear indication of what project it belongs to. :messga: If that person on Atrl is to be believed she's teasing a companion album to joker, when the LG7 lead is coming out in October? If they're separate projects her social media is going to look really confusing. :trollga:

If only she stopped this endless teasing and start announcing and putting things into place :giveup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

madmagical6
11 minutes ago, zerojk said:

If only she stopped this endless teasing and start announcing and putting things into place :giveup:

She still hasn't delivered on the "Gaga: Chromatica Ball" snippet yet! I just think she should follow through with something if it's teased. We've had a song with Bruno Mars and a new song from a Harlequin EP is apparently coming before 'Shadow Of The Night'?

It's all over the place :air:

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

zerojk
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

She still hasn't delivered on the "Gaga: Chromatica Ball" snippet yet! I just think she should follow through with something if it's teased. We've had a song with Bruno Mars and a new song from a Harlequin EP is apparently coming? It's all over the place :air:

I'm here for multiple projects and being fed... the thing is its getting really confusing, the GP now thinks LG7 is Harley inspired, and the fact that insiders know the project and even the name of the song means its coming REALLY soon... 

sooner than LG7 lead?

or is this project now LG7?

so confusing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

I'm here for multiple projects and being fed... the thing is its getting really confusing, the GP now thinks LG7 is Harley inspired, and the fact that insiders know the project and even the name of the song means its coming REALLY soon... 

sooner than LG7 lead?

or is this project now LG7?

so confusing

Maybe that's what she ment by "releasing all my music at once"? 

This alleged Harlequin EP could drop the same day as the LG7 single? I just don't know at the point :enigma:

I just wanna hear 'Shadow Of The Night ', or whatever it's actually called :messga:

A little bit of context would be good though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LeafBug

This edging is so confusing. Nobody knows what to expect so hype is all over the place.

Death Note Kira GIF

Edited by Roronoa
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

im focusing on the perspective of tons of Gaga content all within the same month after 4+ years of waiting, sure its confusing but it will all be worth it in the end.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

luftikuzzz

So my EP theory isn't as delulu as I initially thought. Hopefully Gaga will be more specific soon.

• YAAAS 1

PaulaMonster13
4 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Her socials gonna give "The ARTPOP Monstranne of Chromatica" :brat:

• LMAO 3

GerMonsterNotta

She’s juggled multiple projects before …

chromatica, love for sale, hold my hand all overlapped 

In the same way we could have LG7, harlequin song, DWAS all poppin off 

Edited by GerMonsterNotta
  • Like 2

Butters Stotch

OK, so she already shared 3 images, the last one with the snippet... do we think she's announcing something this week? It makes sense that se announces after this snippet, as she did with DWAS.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 3