💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

buzzkill

that's why we should always enjoy the ride, once the destination is near, the dryness start to reach.

• Like 1

Edonis
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The possibility of Joker outshining the lead tho… 

Joker would've been out for a week already. If we are to use the argument that the film could build momentum post-release and outshine LG7 lead, then she shouldn't release the lead in October at all? 

Anyways, I think it's coming October 18th, just because I like that date :cheeky: It won't be announced until a few days before release though, just like Stupid Love. 

Also, hihi I'm back to posting in this thread :cheeky:

• Like 1

buzzkill

i think the interview on the 25th will be very revealing in the sense to try to for see what's coming and when.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

southpaw773

I don’t see anything over shadowing. You can see the movie, and listen to her music when not in the theater.  It’s not like she’s in two movies.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

I don’t see anything over shadowing. You can see the movie, and listen to her music when not in the theater.  It’s not like she’s in two movies.  

or like GP saying: "let's see new Joker movie, oh Gaga's in it? let me see what's up with her. oh new single, lemme stream" 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1

madmagical6

I'm really hoping for an early October release. I think it makes sense to let people sit with it and digest it before Halloween, if the theme is indeed dark/Halloween 

• Like 1

King of the Fall

Anyone saying Joker will overshadow LG7 lead is either overestimating the impact of Joker or is stuck in the pre streaming era

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1

southpaw773

I hope it’s a Halloween esque song so it can smash at Halloween parties. Would have to be out by the third week of Oct then. 

• Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice
5 hours ago, buzzkill said:

that's why we should always enjoy the ride, once the destination is near, the dryness start to reach.

I'm a summer bitch hands down but this dryness I am NOT liking

BlingNotTheMusic

Welp, since we are dead around here might as well promote our LG7 deep dive this weekend!

:brat:SURPRISE Delulus!:cheeky:

@BlingNotTheMusic and @ConnorFilm are going LIVE in our Haus of Delulu discord Stage channel, this Saturday September 21st at 12p PT for "LG7: Looking For Evidence"! :icant:

Join us LIVE as we explore each and every spec of LG7 evidence that Gaga has dropped, from social media posts and emojis to the CBF premiere, to the Paris snippets and the recent Vogue article! We'll break down all the details and paint our picture of what we think we can expect from the upcoming era. 

Chat along with other delulus, ask us questions, and submit your own theories! It's going to be ANOTHER iconic event you don't want to miss! See you there! 

Simply copy the link below and paste into your browser for more info!

https://discord.gg/aPrBrUbBUh?event=1285451842943193140

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

EvilBunny
17 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Welp, since we are dead around here might as well promote our LG7 deep dive this weekend!

:brat:SURPRISE Delulus!:cheeky:

@BlingNotTheMusic and @ConnorFilm are going LIVE in our Haus of Delulu discord Stage channel, this Saturday September 21st at 12p PT for "LG7: Looking For Evidence"! :icant:

Join us LIVE as we explore each and every spec of LG7 evidence that Gaga has dropped, from social media posts and emojis to the CBF premiere, to the Paris snippets and the recent Vogue article! We'll break down all the details and paint our picture of what we think we can expect from the upcoming era. 

Chat along with other delulus, ask us questions, and submit your own theories! It's going to be ANOTHER iconic event you don't want to miss! See you there! 

Simply copy the link below and paste into your browser for more info!

https://discord.gg/aPrBrUbBUh?event=1285451842943193140

Did you receive any new tea about the album/single? :heart:

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Did you receive any new tea about the album/single? :heart:

Yes but the teashop has closed for now! :franminervini: This event is just Gaga fans reviewing what we know about LG7 and putting the pieces together! We're also interested in chatting with other fans and seeing what theories everyone has! Just trying to keep some hype up during this dry time :messga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Edonis

anyways, I'm making up a rumor that the video shot at the louvre is for LG7 and that it's going to be inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's Blackmail, noir-era spy films, and the Da Vinky Code :cheeky:  

• YAAAS 1