achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Tony31511

Geez… I have no idea what to expect from the lead single. What will it be about? What will it sound like? Will it be any of the teasers we’ve already heard or something totally new? It’s so fun and interesting not knowing what’s gonna happen!! I want to be genuinely surprised in the best way possible. I can’t believe LG7 is beginning…. Finally.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, BELLYACHE said:

Guys how many streams does DWAS have on Spotify? 

now at 276M total unfiltered streams. 

Crazy because DWAS just had its best streaming day on Friday the 13th/New peak in streams. Even though it was a friday and just 2 days after VMAs. :iamfair:

LG7 lead not safe? :awesome:

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

King of the Fall
2 hours ago, Tony31511 said:

Geez… I have no idea what to expect from the lead single. What will it be about? What will it sound like? Will it be any of the teasers we’ve already heard or something totally new? It’s so fun and interesting not knowing what’s gonna happen!! I want to be genuinely surprised in the best way possible. I can’t believe LG7 is beginning…. Finally.

I'm expecting LG7 to be a hybrid of Born This Way and ARTPOP. With the single I hope that she just follows her instincts and releases what she thinks is great instead of what she thinks will be a hit

I have a lot of confidence that LG7 is going to be really good and Gaga seems really proud of the material. The leaks alone bode very well for the direction of the era

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Starmie25
6 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

She's so tiny and Gagita here. :giveup:

Makes me smile seeing her beaming and happy about life again. :queenga:

Just realised you can see her tablet screen from this angle. Time to investigate 🔎 

• Thanks 1

CubbyGaga

Can we maybe assume with all the moon hints, that the LG7 lead single will come out October 17th?  It’s a Thursday and a full moon.  So it would hit streaming at midnight 

River

1. We didn't hear the lead yet, it's not one of the 3 snippets or the leaked songs.

2. October 14th.

3. Forget about the moon, prepare your brooms to fly witches, It Was Gaga All Along :river:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 8

monketsharona

To be honest I feel like 'Dancing in the shadow' snippet was just a snippet for hype. Not sure it means that it is the lead single? 

• Like 2

Starmie25
1 hour ago, CubbyGaga said:

Can we maybe assume with all the moon hints, that the LG7 lead single will come out October 17th?  It’s a Thursday and a full moon.  So it would hit streaming at midnight 

I don't know why but I think the moon theme will be more represented on the album cover. Maybe it'll be like Gaga transforming into a wolf hybrid while howling at the moon? :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25

Maarck
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest I feel like 'Dancing in the shadow' snippet was just a snippet for hype. Not sure it means that it is the lead single? 

Yeah I think you’re right, it’ll be something completely new

Same DNA but Born This Way
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Levine
1 hour ago, River said:

1. We didn't hear the lead yet, it's not one of the 3 snippets or the leaked songs.

2. October 14th.

3. Forget about the moon, prepare your brooms to fly witches, It Was Gaga All Along :river:

So we are less than one month away from the lead? King River, My Lord, The Best Mod Ever!

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

TimotheeChalamet
4 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Just realised you can see her tablet screen from this angle. Time to investigate 🔎 

It's completely useless because it's shot by afar and no existing zoom is powerful enough to not distort anything in the image. And she also played stupid love so that iPad contains more than LG7 tracks lol

• Shook 1

scheisseJK
1 hour ago, River said:

2. October 14th.

October 14th is the announcement  for 18.10 I guess, no way she will release on Monday :laughga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, River said:

2. October 14th.

Excuse Me What GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, River said:

2. October 14th.

River, please, no 😢

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1