achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
6 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

did something leak? streets are saying oct 18 for lead :excited2: 

idk but i’ve been saying for weeks this is the latest she should drop the lead

StarstruckIllusion

Ugh I hate how low class award shows are seen these days 

If you’re an established artists youre just nor performing there 

But performances were just fun! I miss the constant drum beat of the Born This Way era 

While I dont want her to physically/mentally overdo herself - I really do hope she’s hitting hitting talk shows across the globe from now til March/April promoting Joker and LG7

being on Graham Norton is a good first step!

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
21 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Edit: sorry I read it wrong 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

madmagical6

Hopefully Gaga will announce the name of the lead single and the cover art or even the album before Graham Norton, so he can show it on air. That would be great UK promo.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ChromaticaBoy

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

But you’ll need to sell your soul to keep me

Dance Dancing GIF

Tell me all the things that you believe in

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

‘Cause I believe in the Garden Of Eden

Dance GIF

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • YAAAS 11

4 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Of course she would choose the latest possible :ladyhaha:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

A thought just popped in my mind, also don’t know if it has been discussed….

It was pre chromatica, 2018 april 22 and bloodpop uploaded the “ stir the pot” video to twitter / x.

This was clearly a tease for us back then, I do remember people speculating that LG6 might would have been “witchy”. Turned out not to be:traumatica:

Although it seems like a reach as it is 6 years since. NOW for LG7, Gaga has for the past year been teasing those dark themes. The different emojis, the comments she posted, the black hair, the “cottagecore” dress. 

We do have heard some rumours about allegedly different producers than Bloodpop…. But what if this has a connection to the secret project. What if it really is a long time project, her experimental magnus opus. The dark, industrial electronic pop with witchy and “monsters” theme her “halloween” album. The album for her fans and not GP. What if it has been in work for a long time. 

Bloody Mary resurfaced because of Wednesday, and it might resurface again for this Halloween and maybe so together with Gagas new single…  Although it’s speculated that Wednesday S2 will come out early 2025,so if Gaga has a connection there as her LG7 will come out January the dark themes also makes sense there:saladga:

BUT BUT, Kim Petras tried to claim halloween with close your eyes….. MissGags better be the Mariah but for Halloween…..

However in the Vogue article they even mentioned the secret project before LG7….  So what if an album really is coming earlier….

The video I’m talking about:

https://twitter.com/bloodpop/status/987887372346933248

WELCOME TO MY RAMBLING DELULU SPECULATION:volantis:

• Shook 2

Starmie25
35 minutes ago, Alvitr said:

Very interesting read. You gave a me a bit to think about tbh.

Here's my take: I think we have to move forward and try (haha( not compare with Chromatica development. Her health was very low during the recording process and obviously the release came out the worst time imaginable. Its also her first project where she wasn't a main producer. Bloodpop also was the umm, co director (or something similar) kinda. However the GCB tour Gaga clearly took the helm again as we saw with the brutalist theme and we all read in the Vogue interview that tour was a big stepping stone for her going forward again.

Now LG7: Gaga is clearly doing a whole lot better this time around as we can see just in her energy, her health, her artistic creativity and even her excitement for new music. Going forward I think she is already very hands on again for this new music and I do feel her teasing and "Easter eggs" have been intentional compared to Chromatica theme. Hell, she was so thrilled to play new snippets in front of her Paris hotel too. Last time she did that was ARTPO?

And I do remember reading that tweet about Wednesday S2 plan to incorporate "Bloody Mary" due to the viral success along with other Gaga music too. :vegas:

@Juanlittlem

@monketsharona too 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Starmie25

She's so tiny and Gagita here. :giveup:

Makes me smile seeing her beaming and happy about life again. :queenga:

• Love 2

AntonTurnItUp
5 hours ago, Alvitr said:

A thought just popped in my mind, also don’t know if it has been discussed….

It was pre chromatica, 2018 april 22 and bloodpop uploaded the “ stir the pot” video to twitter / x.

This was clearly a tease for us back then, I do remember people speculating that LG6 might would have been “witchy”. Turned out not to be:traumatica:

Although it seems like a reach as it is 6 years since. NOW for LG7, Gaga has for the past year been teasing those dark themes. The different emojis, the comments she posted, the black hair, the “cottagecore” dress. 

We do have heard some rumours about allegedly different producers than Bloodpop…. But what if this has a connection to the secret project. What if it really is a long time project, her experimental magnus opus. The dark, industrial electronic pop with witchy and “monsters” theme her “halloween” album. The album for her fans and not GP. What if it has been in work for a long time. 

Bloody Mary resurfaced because of Wednesday, and it might resurface again for this Halloween and maybe so together with Gagas new single…  Although it’s speculated that Wednesday S2 will come out early 2025,so if Gaga has a connection there as her LG7 will come out January the dark themes also makes sense there:saladga:

BUT BUT, Kim Petras tried to claim halloween with close your eyes….. MissGags better be the Mariah but for Halloween…..

However in the Vogue article they even mentioned the secret project before LG7….  So what if an album really is coming earlier….

The video I’m talking about:

https://twitter.com/bloodpop/status/987887372346933248

That's what I've been saying since the Vogue interview, on her birthday post she mentioned the special project on the exciting things coming this year, we know it's not Joker, not LG7 because it's confirmed for February 2025, maybe the last quarter of the year will be "exciting" in her words :kiss:

Edited by AntonTurnItUp
  • Like 3
  • Love 1