achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Alvitr
9 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

This Neon Lights snippet slaps. Good catchy melody, but probably fake…

FirstLady Gaga No GIF

and second

Lady Gaga Ok GIF

Lady Gaga Lol GIF by BAFTA

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

juicyjuicy

Do we know what the first single is going to be? ...do her team? lol

The best 'snippet'/leak/demo/AI thing I've heard so far is the 'serpents winding, angels crying' one tbh. I know it's AI, but damn, that would be such a good song for her to have in her repertoire. 

• Like 1

Alvitr
5 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Do we know what the first single is going to be? ...do her team? lol

The best 'snippet'/leak/demo/AI thing I've heard so far is the 'serpents winding, angels crying' one tbh. I know it's AI, but damn, that would be such a good song for her to have in her repertoire. 

LOVE THAT ONE! The melody somehow feels fresh! THE DROP IS EVERYTHING! Too bad it’s ai

Edited by Alvitr
  • Love 1

buzzkill

This neon lights is just so horrible and some of you enjoying it shows no taste whatsoever! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

PawsUpJago

Seeing how many people here wishing the Neon Lights snippet was real makes me even more appreciative that none of you are in charge of her albums or releases 😂

• Like 7
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773

I’m thinking it’s dance in the shadow, the girlfriend song or one never ever clipped or leaked 

ModernEcstasy

When I first heard that “Neon Lights” leak a few weeks ago, I thought it was horrible. 
Hearing it again today makes me think “oh god please don’t let this be real”. 
It’s worse than I remember. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

I’m thinking it’s dance in the shadow, the girlfriend song or one never ever clipped or leaked 

I feel the girlfriend song is looking good just with those 5 seconds, Abracadabra will be the fanfave that doesnt become single

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

BornSimon

Being released so close to Halloween something titled Abracadabra would be fitting :ohwell:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Heygirl22 said:

They really should not have teased in May only to announce it’s coming next February 

Little Women GIF by TrueReal

I mean she acknowledged the single in October the February thing is all vogue. I find it crazy she'd leave a magazine publication announce the release month of her highly anticipated album.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Heygirl22
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean she acknowledged the single in October the February thing is all vogue. I find it crazy she'd leave a magazine publication announce the release month of her highly anticipated album.

That is a great point !!!! Why would they let vogue announce the release when it’s been so popular and hyped like her team knows we’re starving 

Alvitr
45 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yes yes yes! Would be cool as  a ”distraction ” 

However someone here or maybe on gagadaily dischord chat, said something about vogue needing to know or have receipts of new music comming. When I think about it too, it would be weird to publish an article and lie upfront like that…. As a marketing strategy and as distraction? For earlier release or surprise drop? Idk. 
If it would, again, vogue would need to know that, and that info would be widespread quickly as rumours….

Edited by Alvitr
  • Like 1

River

Neon Night lyrics don't even make sense, it's just a bunch of unrelated sentences merged into a verse

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 4