💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Hydrangea
8 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

"They hate when I say soon but....soon"!!!!

meanwhile the album isn't even finished, CDs/vinyls don't exist yet...was she joking orrr

lady gaga madonna GIF by RealityTVGIFs
yeah it’s coming real soon guys

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 4

Reality

Are we really still debating about whether the Neon Lights thing is real? :selena: 

Girls, it literally sounds like the same person who made the Ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion song :giveup: It's definitely fake.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Alvitr
7 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

I agree! The melody is very familiar. I'd be very surprised if it did turn out to be real.

But props to whoever has made it because the voice could pass for Gaga's. 

Yes, the girlfriend snippet and DITS snippet are still pop but they could easier be blended with the rougher industrial vibes (a la Abracadabra and notorious being) Gaga is going for.  While this would be a weird mood shift… 

Yea, props to the one making it sound like Gaga. It could be her to, but then the double album theory kicks in. One more poppish and one more experimental….

southpaw773
7 minutes ago, ghs said:

They still can move the date around since we were not given a specific date so i think Jan 31 would be ideal for the album with the Grammys on Sunday and maybe she can do SNL for the single a week before that.

True. A quote or info in a magazine does not tie the hand of a record label or artist but was a plan at a time of the quote or publishing. 

ghs
4 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

True. A quote or info in a magazine does not tie the hand of a record label or artist but was a plan at a time of the quote or publishing. 

For sure but a week or not does not really affect that plan. Stupid Love was meant to come out a few weeks before it eventually did, same with Hold My Hand. Hopefully they don’t decide to delay it tho:wtfga:

Heygirl22
29 minutes ago, Reality said:

Are we really still debating about whether the Neon Lights thing is real? :selena: 

Girls, it literally sounds like the same person who made the Ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion song :giveup: It's definitely fake.

Then this person needs to release a full version because it slaps 

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice
56 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

They really should not have teased in May only to announce it’s coming next February 

Little Women GIF by TrueReal

clock the tea

• YAAAS 1

Edonis
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

They want NEON LIGHTS :giveup:

I'm sorry, but this sounds so...not it. it has a melody that's been done 1000 times before. we don't need it.  

• Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
15 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

Gaga returns...

.... next year!

Episode 2 Goodbye GIF by The Office

seriously...who announces they are "returning" five months before anything else happens?

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

southpaw773
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

seriously...who announces they are "returning" five months before anything else happens?

People who use soon to describe 10 months 

• LMAO 9