achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:

there are no trusted insiders :messga:

Maybe the real insiders was the trust we found along the way 

• LMAO 3

Stefanotta

I mean, she obviously said: “it’s going to be hell

so my bet would be INFERNO for album name, and for the singles: Abracadabra in October, second single a collab coming late December or early January.

i picked Inferno instead of Hell cause Hell is too obvious, but Inferno sounds such Gaga thing to call her album

'Cause we are all our hair...

robotvoiceinalice

I need a new snippet or something

Edited by robotvoiceinalice

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

I need a new snippet or something

by this point the lead single at least must be floating around. they will be having cd's vinyls printed, music video shot, merch made etc....we could get a leak of something any day tbh

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

by this point the lead single at least must be floating around. they will be having cd's vinyls printed, music video shot, merch made etc....we could get a leak of something any day tbh

i'm so bored rn i need SOMETHING :traumatica:

• YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, robotvoiceinalice said:

i'm so bored rn i need SOMETHING :traumatica:

same sis, same

• Love 1

Darcklighter22
11 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Even if she releases earliest the 11th of October something could leak. I'm happy we got info but mentioning it now when it's over a month away seems risky.

Also probably why we won't hear the name of the single until probably last week of Sept or first of October.

• Love 1

ModernEcstasy

Gaga is now 6th most streamed artist on Spotify. 
This is exactly why a February LG7 release was a bad move imo. 
She really should’ve taken advantage of the momentum she has right now. 

Ah well. It’s just under half a year to go. I  hope there aren’t more delays etc. I just want to enjoy the new music damn it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Even if she releases earliest the 11th of October something could leak. I'm happy we got info but mentioning it now when it's over a month away seems risky.

Also probably why we won't hear the name of the single until probably last week of Sept or first of October.

I'm expecting it to go quiet for a while tbh. I don't mind though...at least we have certainty at last, and a timeline :cryga:

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Gaga is now 6th most streamed artist on Spotify. 
This is exactly why a February LG7 release was a bad move imo. 
She really should’ve taken advantage of the momentum she has right now. 

Ah well. It’s just under half a year to go. I  hope there aren’t more delays etc. I just want to enjoy the new music damn it. 

that's what she's doing, lg7 doesn't exist in a vaccum, even more demand and thirst for Gaga will be built in october via joker, soundtrack and lead single. we will inevitably get more promo appearances and maybe even something related to this surprise project before february too...she's exploiting the momentum just fine

Noah

Don't worry Little Doomsters! 

The Song will not go away easily, it's already been out for a month and gets various +10M Updates daily. Not to mention, it hasn't even peaked in multiple countries yet and was just sent to radio across f.e. Europe last week. Gaga is reaching new peaks in monthly listeners daily. She may reach +95M next month with her catalogue getting strong streams during Halloween, Joker Soundtrack being out and the LG7 Lead Single. Her public visibility also *just* started this week. She's going to be everywhere in the Media with Interviews, appearances, Red Carpets for the next few weeks and then boom - one of the biggest movies of the year will be out and the Lead Single right after that.

Releasing now would be the silliest thing she could do. If she released LG7 end of October that'd mean that all Songs and Singles would most likely disappear from the Charts Worldwide by end of November, Airplay will be super slow and it would be hard to pick up the Era after Christmas with no surprises left.

If anything, it is smart to release the Single in October and take advantage of the hype without playing all the cards she has. The second Janaury starts, the Radio will look for new Music to put into their playlists and Radio Ads are quite high. The second Single will naturally benefit from that AND it already makes it a long, interesting Era for us. 

Let's stop with all the fear. We have one of the biggest Songs of the Year and Movies of the Year from her right now. We're also just about to get LG7 first Taste in a few weeks. We should be celebrating. Her career will not suddenly be over in 5 weeks and people will not get collective amnesia after Christmas. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

that's what she's doing, lg7 doesn't exist in a vaccum, even more demand and thirst for Gaga will be built in october via joker, soundtrack and lead single. we will inevitably get more promo appearances and maybe even something related to this surprise project before february too...she's exploiting the momentum just fine

All I can see is her listeners dropping rapidly over the holidays and she ends up undoing the work that she has done.
I’m probably wrong. I just love to see our Girl winning

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1