💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
49 minutes ago, Eido said:

Can we just stop for a second mentioning what I’ll call the “ Insider Gate” and who’s the victim and what not?
We got it I think :huntyga:

Everybody loves and supports everybody 

What is done is done. Let’s just move on from that please 

and if it really needs to be talked about we have private messages on this website which I think is the best considering everything 

Sorry I was late to the table. Just wanted to mention my support :heart:

Onwards and upwards now to LG7 lead single and Joker2! :staymad:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

vanus
9 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Does anyone else feel a bit gutted that Gaga is ‘allegedly’ making us wait another 5 months before we actually get to hear LG7, when the music is clearly already finished? That’s one month short of half a year!

I don’t really see why she feels the need to give this album such a long rollout when the likes of Beyoncé and Billie cope just fine with a quick full album drop.

I’m totally stoked for the lead single in October tho, and we’ll hopefully get more singles between October and February.

Why are you all acting like the lead is not coming in a month, you’ll hear LG7 in october, probably 2nd single and maybe a promo single before the album drops

for me LG7 starts in a month 

imma cut a bitch
  • Like 7

Gorehound
6 minutes ago, vanus said:

Why are you all acting like the lead is not coming in a month, you’ll hear LG7 in october, probably 2nd single and maybe a promo single before the album drops

for me LG7 starts in a month 

Ye nw I'm over it now. I think we we're all expecting a full album drop soon or surprise drop due to Gaga's recent teasing etc. Hence the initial disappointment. But we've now come to realise that a Feb drop seems like the best option for a full on era and makes much more sense in the long run.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

southpaw773
54 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Don't worry, my public service era forced Stefani to reveal the release months so I'm done :icant:

Thank you for your service. Sorry people got messy and couldn’t handle when things don’t pan out as expected. Hopefully this release train can keep rolling!

this pre era has been a tease though like tantric making everyone thirsty for mother to come back. 

Moon dust gets everywhere
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, southpaw773 said:

Thank you for your service. Sorry people got messy and couldn’t handle when things don’t pan out as expected. Hopefully this release train can keep rolling!

this pre era has been a tease though like tantric making everyone thirsty for mother to come back. 

<3

If the lead is dropping on a Friday, the earliest would be the 11th so 35+ days left! :franminervini:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Shook 1

poeticprose
4 hours ago, Edonis said:

it's coming in february. grow up and move on sissies.

I can't believe some of y'all want this era to be over in a week when we can have multiple music videos, photoshoots, interviews, performances, teasers, etc. like what a NORMAL Gaga era is supposed to give. 

and the album era is officially kicking off next month! like, what is there to complain about?!?!?!

Ok but are we really having all those things? I want to be wrong but I can totally see Gaga releasing the single, the video and them goodbye till february. :poot:

• Shook 1

PartySick
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Don't worry, my public service era forced Stefani to reveal the release months so I'm done :icant:

That girl has no idea who any of us are ma'am :brat:

Bobby might know of me but only as the mod that @Admin has to shoo away every time there's a dialogue with him 'cause he knows I'm asking for Sire :brat:

3 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

I loved this show. Core memory of watching TV late night as a kid :enigma:

I remember so many of the scenarios :messga:

That girl that was "practicing" with a zucchini or some sh*t, tripped, fell, and choked to death...

The dude who shoved like 20 mercury thermometers in his ass and they broke...

The idiots that asphyxiated after snorting fire ants...

The guy who got gutted on the slip n' slide 'cause a nail was sticking up through it and it tore his abdomen open :cryga:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
Just now, PartySick said:

That girl that was "practicing" with a zucchini or some sh*t, tripped, fell, and choked to death...

The guy who got gutted on the slip n' slide 'cause a nail was sticking up through it and it tore his abdomen open :cryga:

Again, my brain can't remember to make a doctor's appointment or take food out of the oven without 13 timers going off but obscure Spike.TV lore? Gotchu covered

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • LMAO 1

Stephen
10 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Ok but are we really having all those things? I want to be wrong but I can totally see Gaga releasing the single, the video and them goodbye till february. :poot:

I think so! Not to the extreme level of 2011 but she will definitely, also she will have to campaign for Joker all through award season so she can't disappear :billie:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That girl has no idea who any of us are ma'am :brat:

Oh honey trust, I'm aware! Miss Stefani GermanotiGa will never know "Insider Gate" :cheeky:

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I genuinely need a muscle relaxer after reading all of these HELP

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

Edonis
30 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

I can guarantee (at some point) we'll have those things lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

gerrygaga
12 hours ago, FATCAT said:

It's entirely possible, DWAS is 3 weeks old & is already streaming 11M+ a day worldwide

Yaaaaas, DWAS just had its BEST streaming week on its 3rd week on Spotify Global with 71.6M filtered streams. And a huge social distance vs the #2 song. It keeps winning. :party:

• YAAAS 1

ShayCristoforo

Does this mean a music video is probably already filmed? Since they know the single already, and it’s coming out soon. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
41 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Does this mean a music video is probably already filmed? Since they know the single already, and it’s coming out soon. 

Why do you think her hair was black these past few weeks :brat:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Shook 2