achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Hyperobject
Just now, FATCAT said:

Maybe the secret project is a Christmas album :vegas:

honestly? I wouldn’t mind that! as long as her monthly listeners keep growing, I’ll stream whatever she drops. :ororomunroe:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

poeticprose
5 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

wdym for a whole year? they are not dragging the rollout, hopefully they have a plan and they will stick to it. lead single in October, second single in January, album and third single in February. I do think that’s risky because we can’t predict how well the GP will receive her songs, but it worth a shot I guess? at least we’ll get more than one proper single this time around. 

between the paris snippets and february 2025, that's almost a year. It's a lot of time.

There will be no second single before the album. Let's accept that before some "insider" starts to "leak" imaginary discussions between Gaga and interscope. :stalkga:

• Shook 1

James Gibson
9 hours ago, Monet said:

É engraçado quando é dentro da fanbase, mas essa piada meio que já furou a bolha faz tempo. E acho que isso impacta negativamente a imagem dela, principalmente nessas press tours. O tanto de viral que eu vi no finado Twitter de gente ansiosa pra ver ela "inventando histórias" nas entrevistas pra Joker :triggered:

E isso acontece muito porque o nome da Gaga atrai muito interesse e todo mundo observa micro detalhe dela. Aí percebem um padrão de repetir histórias em entrevistas ou relatos que parecem absurdos.

Mas se tivessem o esforço de observar o que outros atores falam quando promovem um filme iam ver cada atrocidade. A própria Jessica Chastain que ganhou o Oscar no ano de HoG que falava de fantasma da Tammy Faye e umas ligações bizarrissimas.

Eu costumo dizer que a Gaga não é mentirosa, só louca e emocionada mesmo hauhauah

• Thanks 1

Hyperobject
Just now, poeticprose said:

between the paris snippets and february 2025, that's almost a year. It's a lot of time.

yup, but no one outside of Twitter cares lol. only pop stans have heard those snippets and know that they exist. if anything, general public found out about the existence of LG7 yesterday with Vogue dropping the release month. 

• Like 4
  • Shook 1

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

There will be no second single before the album. Let's accept that before some "insider" starts to "leak" imaginary discussions between Gaga and interscope. :stalkga:

Well the Grammys are February 2nd, so it's very likely she'll put out a 2nd single so that she can perform it there

Purr more, hiss less.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

nath4gaga2

So I finally made another account after my previous one got banned for no reason (with no appeals process?)

Anyway, I don't know if anyone remembers me from way back. I was here since ARTPOP basically so I find it very interesting that all of the same worries are still being voiced 11 years later (especially post-ARTPOP things got bad haha)

Everyone, please don't worry about rollout of the new album or anything, whatever happens, happens. The most important thing is that new music is coming and Gaga is happy. 

Life is too short to be stressing about how the era will go, how the GP will receive it, and what accolades she gets. She has solidified herself as a pop giant over the years with longevity and versatility. 

On to the music, I'm so excited - I loved the 70s style DWAS video and I thought her voice soared which is really nice - I feel like she's been working on her upper range?! I don't think any of the so-called "leaks" are real (it's giving ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion :ladyhaha:)

I do hope we get more than 2/3 music videos this time and that it's similar in style to born this way. I remember I would play farmville (gagaville) to get the snippets of the album before it came out. 

I actually couldn't care less how well received it is, I'm just really excited for it :vegas:

Edited by nath4gaga2
Grammar
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

buzzkill
53 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Does anyone else feel a bit gutted that Gaga is ‘allegedly’ making us wait another 5 months before we actually get to hear LG7, when the music is clearly already finished? That’s one month short of half a year!

I don’t really see why she feels the need to give this album such a long rollout when the likes of Beyoncé and Billie cope just fine with a quick full album drop.

I’m totally stoked for the lead single in October tho, and we’ll hopefully get more singles between October and February.

So... what you are going to do about it? of course, wait! :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

poeticprose
4 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

yup, but no one outside of Twitter cares lol. only pop stans have heard those snippets and know that they exist. if anything, general public found out about the existence of LG7 yesterday with Vogue dropping the release month. 

yeah, from the perspective of the general public, lg7 is barely a baby. Hell, I'll go further and say they will

only know about it in october. :huntyga:

• Like 1

EvilBunny
6 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

And also: charli release the first single from BRAT in February, and the album only came in June. It became her most successful work to date. So… it really comes down to how interesting the era and music will be. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
33 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

girl there will obviously be a second single after the holidays to promote the album release

mother, what must i do?

Hyperobject
34 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

And also: charli release the first single from BRAT in February, and the album only came in June. It became her most successful work to date. So… it really comes down to how interesting the era and music will be. 

yup, as much as I hated the idea of this era lasting more than 5 months yesterday… I’m kinda on board with their plan now lol. I hope they will execute it flawlessly and LG7 will serve BRAT/Future Nostalgia/After Hours in terms of a well planned pop roll-out in the era of streaming! 

Edited by Hyperobject
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

poeticprose
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girl there will obviously be a second single after the holidays to promote the album release

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

• LMAO 1

NATAH
24 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

why? her albums regularly have 2 singles before the album drop

mother, what must i do?

Red
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

E isso acontece muito porque o nome da Gaga atrai muito interesse e todo mundo observa micro detalhe dela. Aí percebem um padrão de repetir histórias em entrevistas ou relatos que parecem absurdos.

Mas se tivessem o esforço de observar o que outros atores falam quando promovem um filme iam ver cada atrocidade. A própria Jessica Chastain que ganhou o Oscar no ano de HoG que falava de fantasma da Tammy Faye e umas ligações bizarrissimas.

Eu costumo dizer que a Gaga não é mentirosa, só louca e emocionada mesmo hauhauah

Achei que eu tava alucinando com o texto em português do nada

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gorehound
1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

So... what you are going to do about it? of course, wait! :huntyga:

ok well, thanks for stating the obvious I guess. :coffee:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta