achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
2 minutes ago, Phoenix Rises said:

who said its coming in Febuary ? I thought this year??:cryga:

Vogue. Here:  

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
25 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

I think its great that she said that actually. She had so much fun doing it and i had too. Again, nothing’s that deep, it’s just pop music, and at that time she knew how to play with it like none other. 

I think it gets me because Brazilian monsters have called her a liar for some time. It stopped now but around HoG era the interviews were crazy. Everything she said about the process, the comments from monsters on Gaga-specific channels were almost 100% mocking her saying she was making everything up. It felt like it was resentment after the show's cancellation. Some (a lot) Brazilian monsters were cruel for some time. They even made fun of her health issues, they called her names referring to her hip as made of "paçoca", a peanut candy that crumbles very easily. "Fanfiqueira" lasted for years, it means "a person who produces fanfics" cause for a time people used "fanfic" as a meme for "lies". I went to Rio, lost money and still felt like people were crossing the line. Anyway, I understand what you say, her dramatic output on interviews was fun, I still rewatch some cause it's pure entertainment, I'm just giving context as to why I'm so bothered by this "lie" stuff. Some history there :laughga:

Edit: oh I remember, there were also a few monsters that said her fibromyalgia was a lie and not the real reason she cancelled. Ugly times. Ew, I hate even remembering it.

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 1

King of the Fall
7 minutes ago, Phoenix Rises said:

who said its coming in Febuary ? I thought this year??:cryga:

Seems like we are getting the lead single in October and the album will be out in Febuary

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

buzzkill
13 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I think it gets me because Brazilian monsters have called her a liar for some time. It stopped now but around HoG era the interviews were crazy. Everything she said about the process, the comments from monsters on Gaga-specific channels were almost 100% mocking her saying she was making everything up. It felt like it was resentment after the show's cancellation. Some (a lot) Brazilian monsters were cruel for some time. They even made fun of her health issues, they called her names referring to her hip as made of "paçoca", a peanut candy that crumbles very easily. "Fanfiqueira" lasted for years, it means "a person who produces fanfics" cause for a time people used "fanfic" as a meme for "lies". I went to Rio, lost money and still felt like people were crossing the line. Anyway, I understand what you say, her dramatic output on interviews was fun, I still rewatch some cause it's pure entertainment, I'm just giving context as to why I'm so bothered by this "lie" stuff. Some history there :laughga:

Edit: oh I remember, there were also a few monsters that said her fibromyalgia was a lie and not the real reason she cancelled. Ugly times. Ew, I hate even remembering it.

Amigo eu sou brasileiro!! Fica em paz nada é tão serio assim, ela ta ai arrasando e bem longe do brasil mesmo!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ nao precisa levar pro coraçao, a nossa narigudinha sempre sera amada! 

rafaelgherardi
6 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Amigo eu sou brasileiro!! Fica em paz nada é tão serio assim, ela ta ai arrasando e bem longe do brasil mesmo!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ nao precisa levar pro coraçao, a nossa narigudinha sempre sera amada! 

narigudinha por um motivo - a nossa Pinocchio

• Love 1

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

Mulher então tu entende meu ponto melhor ainda, eu entendia as piada, normalmente era ok, a gente ri de tudo, e meme é nossa linguagem do amor, mas tinha horas que exageravam demais. Eu lembro q ficava com muita raiva quando tava TODO mundo chamando ela de mentirosa nos cometários do RDT em tudo que ela falava :messga: aí a bonita vai e fala com todas as letras que mentia mesmo, me voltou tudo igual um reverse visões da raven experience.

PartySick
1 hour ago, Hennycomb said:

Gaga could've kept quiet about lying in interviews. We all knew she did it to some extent, it's even a meme, but now that she herself said she did it, people will throw the "lie" card for anything they want to, now every truth can turn into a lie at the hands of haters. Brazilian monsters were already doing this with everything she said in interviews, calling it "fanfic" sarcastically. It's very upsetting.

Taking a good step back away from the pop culture bubble has helped me realize how inconsequential things like this really are :laughga:

Nobody serious will run to this random interview and then cross examine them with older interviews.

And if they do, they're a chronically online loser whose opinions really shouldn't matter anyway :laughga:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Monet
Just now, Hennycomb said:

Mulher então tu entende meu ponto melhor ainda, eu entendia as piada, normalmente era ok, a gente ri de tudo, e meme é nossa linguagem do amor, mas tinha horas que exageravam demais. Eu lembro q ficava com muita raiva quando tava TODO mundo chamando ela de mentirosa nos cometários do RDT em tudo que ela falava :messga: aí a bonita vai e fala com todas as letras que mentia mesmo, me voltou tudo igual um reverse visões da raven experience.

É engraçado quando é dentro da fanbase, mas essa piada meio que já furou a bolha faz tempo. E acho que isso impacta negativamente a imagem dela, principalmente nessas press tours. O tanto de viral que eu vi no finado Twitter de gente ansiosa pra ver ela "inventando histórias" nas entrevistas pra Joker :triggered:

• Thanks 1

GreenEyes
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

A bit off topic, but he chose to post this after the vogue interview: 

why is Tyler Oakley coming for our girl?… those quotes are not even real. 

https://x.com/tyleroakley/status/1831730795452711063?s=46&t=X2xVts2Dz3OuRMU_k9uq4A

I had to unfollow him months ago, then to now see this when he was d*ckriding her for years as one of her biggest fans. Like bffr 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

rafaelgherardi
4 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

tava TODO mundo chamando ela de mentirosa nos cometários

as moscas da Patrizia na janela foram o auge HAHAHA

• LMAO 1

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Taking a good step back away from the pop culture bubble has helped me realize how inconsequential things like this really are :laughga:

Nobody serious will run to this random interview and then cross examine them with older interviews.

And if they do, they're a chronically online loser whose opinions really shouldn't matter anyway :laughga:

Yes, I agree, it's something that goes unnoticed, but it triggered some traumas :bradley:

• Love 1

Edonis

idk, I feel like I've heard about her admitting to exaggerating the truth, living halfway between fantasy and reality and, well, lying, before. it was lowkey the least surprising part of the interview for me imo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Phoenix Rises
45 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

Seems like we are getting the lead single in October and the album will be out in Febuary

wow! :cryga: 2025 , a whole 5 years is a long time for one album cycle. I fear how long it'll take for Lg8:brat: but it seems like she's ready to feed us with lots of music and videos. :cheeky: Something to look forward to atleast :vegas:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall
5 minutes ago, Phoenix Rises said:

wow! :cryga: 2025 , a whole 5 years is a long time for one album cycle. I fear how long it'll take for Lg8:brat: but it seems like she's ready to feed us with lots of music and videos. :cheeky: Something to look forward to atleast :vegas:

Yeah this is going to be a large scale and extended era. I think her planning has been pretty flawless so far

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

MessyTop
30 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

I had to unfollow him months ago, then to now see this when he was d*ckriding her for years as one of her biggest fans. Like bffr 

Yeah I don’t follow him. What a sad person he is.