💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
14 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Right? Monsters are dragging him. He just wants clicks. And using fake quotes, so irresponsible.

I'm so curious to read what he says because in my head he was a monster, he has a video with her, he used to fangirl a lot, what the hell happened?

MessyTop
15 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I can't open it cause Brazil but I am EXTREMELY curious, like EX TRE ME LY, somebody help

I got you: here’s the screen shot. He used to be a monster and support her, now he’s using fake quotes IMG-5160.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I got you: here’s the screen shot. He used to be a monster and support her, now he’s using fake quotes IMG-5160.jpg

Oh it's worse than I imagined. These quotes are such exaggerated compliments. The sentence "the world view of Israel is just not reality" is so clearly made up to cause reactions. How the hell does a monster fall for these? :wtfga:

• Thanks 2

Hennycomb

Gaga could've kept quiet about lying in interviews. We all knew she did it to some extent, it's even a meme, but now that she herself said she did it, people will throw the "lie" card for anything they want to, now every truth can turn into a lie at the hands of haters. Brazilian monsters were already doing this with everything she said in interviews, calling it "fanfic" sarcastically. It's very upsetting.

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 2

Bobina
31 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Gaga could've kept quiet about lying in interviews. We all knew she did it to some extent, it's even a meme, but now that she herself said she did it, people will throw the "lie" card for anything they want to, now every truth can turn into a lie at the hands of haters. Brazilian monsters were already doing this with everything she said in interviews, calling it "fanfic" sarcastically. It's very upsetting.

Y'know I laughed it off when I read that part. Like, oh Gaga. But now that you bring it up. I'm afraid you might be right. It makes me a little sick thinking of a particular way that could be used against her. I'm a SA survivor and I just know people are gonna go there with that quote. It makes my stomach hurt. 

Edit: I wanna make myself perfectly clear so nobody twists my words here. I've always believed Gaga, and always will. I just know that there are plenty of people who will use anything they can get to invalidate a woman's claims. Not only do we see it all the time but I've lived through it. 

Edited by Bobina
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Ladle Ghoulash
25 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

As an aside: genuinely curious what lies she’s referring to here 

• Thanks 1

Heygirl22
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Did I miss something when did she admit to lying and what exactly is she lying about ?

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Heygirl22 said:

Did I miss something when did she admit to lying and what exactly is she lying about ?

In the interview w/ Vogue, she talks vaguely about lying in old interviews 

Heygirl22
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

In the interview w/ Vogue, she talks vaguely about lying in old interviews 

I’m shook I wonder what she would lie about ???

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Heygirl22 said:

I’m shook I wonder what she would lie about ???

I have a feeling she might be referring to exaggerating things for dramatic effect, but it’s not exactly a great thing to say without context or qualification precisely because it leads to broad speculation :enigma:

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I don't know specifically but I think it may be those little things like "my first CD was from --------" "oh I've been doing that since --------", and when she talks about performing in interviews I think that the ARTPOP blank-stare-pause one may be the best example of that 

• Like 1

King of the Fall
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

A bit off topic, but he chose to post this after the vogue interview: 

why is Tyler Oakley coming for our girl?… those quotes are not even real. 

https://x.com/tyleroakley/status/1831730795452711063?s=46&t=X2xVts2Dz3OuRMU_k9uq4A

Aside from those quotes being misrepresented or straight up false from a zionist propaganda site, Tyler Oakley is a massive hypocrite who is getting dragged by monsters for simping for Israel when he was in Tel Aviv in 2017. He is nothing but a performative activist and a clout chaser

https://x.com/scott_wiggle/status/1831806543932887090

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

Aside from those quotes being misrepresented or straight up false from a zionist propaganda site, Tyler Oakley is a massive hypocrite who is getting dragged by monsters for simping for Israel when he was in Tel Aviv in 2017. He is nothing but a performative activist and a clout chaser

https://x.com/scott_wiggle/status/1831806543932887090

Thank you! Yes, he is such a hypocrite, trying to use Gaga’s interview for clicks is so bad. I’m glad monsters are dragging him, I’m also in shock he has 3.4 M followers. How? Like who is he? 
anyway let’s stream ARTPOP

buzzkill
49 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I think its great that she said that actually. She had so much fun doing it and i had too. Again, nothing’s that deep, it’s just pop music, and at that time she knew how to play with it like none other. 

• Like 1

Phoenix Rises
5 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Kinda shocked with the february date but if that means a long era like the good all days count me in :firega:

Now give us the +4 minutes long songs Lady

who said its coming in Febuary ? I thought this year??:cryga:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!