achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Roronoa

@BlingNotTheMusic Don’t think too much about it. We appreciate you trying to keep everyone hyped and optimistic. 

I have to say it is a bit funny how things turned out. :lmao:

Let’s enjoy the new era together. :holdmyhand:

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Sherry

Hi everyone. I wanted to share a few things with everyone. I was providing Bling information because I have a genuine connection with a “source”. Bling and I had every right to believe this source because that person had provided me information about Gaga so many times and it always turned out to be correct. Not only Gaga but other artists as well and that came out true as well. We will be providing receipts of all of that later.

Like Bling said, a lot of information that we were provided did happen and a lot of information (specifically dates) did not happen or turned out to be false or dated. We were told era was to begin in September and we had that info since August. We didn’t want to share anything that was told to us to keep private and only shared what was allowed. 

Bling always encouraged everyone to believe what they wanted and when I first spilled on GGD, I clearly mentioned to take it with a grain of salt because we had no intention to play “insider”. We never claimed to be one and we don’t want to even now. That said, I do feel bad because some of this information was either old or false and it misled a lot of people including Bling and I would publicly like to apologise to Bling and everyone who believed in us in this server. Bling is my friend and seeing him being dragged like that was enough for me to come to his defence because it was me who provided him with that info and like I said before, I had every right to believe the source because he did get 95% information right before anyone had any clue about it. 

Bling contacted me after I spilled on GGD, and was very nice to me and since then we became friends and I shared everything with him that I knew or was being updated with. We are good friends and I would like to take full responsibility over this whole situation and protect him from all of this because I gave him that information and he was just the messenger. 

That said, I again apologise to everyone who was misled with all of this. We never intended to do any of this and like Bling said, were just frustrated over this whole waiting game and wanted to search for answers and truth to share with everyone else. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 5

Togekiss
41 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Bling is totally Cersei Lannister except his walk of atonement will never end :brat:

Does anyone remember a user from a certain other Gaga forum from years ago whose profile picture was always Cercei? Might have been their username too?

Their shade and saltiness was legendary

360 > 143
  • LMAO 1

Stef

the gang up in here is a little bit nasty, i can’t lie. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Hi everyone. I wanted to share a few things with everyone. I was providing Bling information because I have a genuine connection with a “source”. Bling and I had every right to believe this source because that person had provided me information about Gaga so many times and it always turned out to be correct. Not only Gaga but other artists as well and that came out true as well. We will be providing receipts of all of that later.

Like Bling said, a lot of information that we were provided did happen and a lot of information (specifically dates) did not happen or turned out to be false or dated. We were told era was to begin in September and we had that info since August. We didn’t want to share anything that was told to us to keep private and only shared what was allowed. 

Bling always encouraged everyone to believe what they wanted and when I first spilled on GGD, I clearly mentioned to take it with a grain of salt because we had no intention to play “insider”. We never claimed to be one and we don’t want to even now. That said, I do feel bad because some of this information was either old or false and it misled a lot of people including Bling and I would publicly like to apologise to Bling and everyone who believed in us in this server. Bling is my friend and seeing him being dragged like that was enough for me to come to his defence because it was me who provided him with that info and like I said before, I had every right to believe the source because he did get 95% information right before anyone had any clue about it. 

Bling contacted me after I spilled on GGD, and was very nice to me and since then we became friends and I shared everything with him that I knew or was being updated with. We are good friends and I would like to take full responsibility over this whole situation and protect him from all of this because I gave him that information and he was just the messenger. 

That said, I again apologise to everyone who was misled with all of this. We never intended to do any of this and like Bling said, were just frustrated over this whole waiting game and wanted to search for answers and truth to share with everyone else. 

Did either of you ever confirm this source? Or just went along with everything they said?

Its one thing to listen what they share and pass it off as rumors. Its another thing to spread it like wildfire across all platforms and advertise your podcast around it. 

PaulaMonster13
5 hours ago, Alvitr said:

January 3, Abracadabra 

Januray 4th is my birthday and I never get anything Gaga related on those dates so :flutter:

southpaw773
1 hour ago, Mr Oak said:

Whole album surprise drop mid October:legend:

Plans can change but wouldn’t the article need to be edited or maybe they don’t care if they change their minds then it’s a surprise 

Sherry
6 minutes ago, Jono said:

Did either of you ever confirm this source? Or just went along with everything they said?

Its one thing to listen what they share and pass it off as rumors. Its another thing to spread it like wildfire across all platforms and advertise your podcast around it. 

I have been in contact with them for years and had a lot of information about Chromatica + other artists as well that turned out to be true. We will be posting screenshots of some conversations on the discord shortly. We had a reason to believe them. I don’t know what else to say. The discord was kinder but here it’s all people ganging up and stuff and I don’t really vibe with that energy.

Edited by Sherry
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Oh so this is why you were acting so defensive whenever I questioned the info :ladyhaha:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

homomo
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

remember when somebody came for me and called me chronically online cus i said bling's source was questionable and all the "insider" sh*t was getting irritating? :icant:

You haven’t moved on from this yet :rip:

• Thanks 1

zerojk

Now, when do y'all think we will have an OFFICIAL annoucement for the single?

you know, with an artwork, title and concrete day? 

• Like 1

MDevacelli
Just now, zerojk said:

After Joker world premiere in theaters. Like one week or so before the release date.

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Yeah, it really would be nice now that we know its October and February to get an announcement with both dates.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Sherry
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Oh so this is why you were acting so defensive whenever I questioned the info :ladyhaha:

Nope. It was because there were times you acted a little aggressively. Disagreeing with someone is one thing but to attack is another. I’m all ready to put this behind tbh. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Hyperobject
12 minutes ago, zerojk said:

I predict right after VMA tbh. maybe they open pre-orders for the single vinyls and CDs, who knows!