achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

zerojk
1 hour ago, poeticprose said:

People here saying 4 months will fly by :awkney:

5 months* actually since September has just begun

:wtfga:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

MessyTop
On 9/2/2024 at 12:43 PM, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Imagine thinking LG7 is coming next year when Gaga herself said it's coming soon and she teased LG7 in May with a new snippet, 2 new snippets at the end of July, stated she recorded DWAS while finishing her new album, told us while we wait til LG7 to enjoy DWAS, and multiple sources coming forward confirming the album is done and lead is imminent. Not to mention we know the album's themes are spooky. 

Y'all think she's gonna be releasing a song featuring "Abracadabra" in Spring? 

Daily Beast Laughing GIF by Kamala Harris

If you're not hyped for LG7, why are you even in the LG7 HYPE TRAIN thread? @River can you help me understand this logic? :icant:

Lots of us where trying to be realistic and that’s ok. Nobody is being negative but lots of you made fun of us for believing the album was coming in 2025

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

i am thinking, which song from LG7 will be the next Free Woman ?! :flutter::oprah:

This is really inappropriate right now

highwithenemy
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

People here saying 4 months will fly by :awkney:

and it will, we have dwas, joker, lead, xmas, probably 2nd single, grammys, oscars and lg7. it's about to be amazing, lg7 will drop at her biggest peak:firega:

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.
  • YAAAS 4

NATAH
15 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Incorrect :icant:

Still don't understand why anyone is afraid to @ me, but anyways :icant:

Well we got 2 of the 4 magazine covers! :anveeroy:

In all seriousness, I'm as shocked as everyone but of course, there's some disbelief. For some reason I think something else is coming before :ladyhaha: I'm very confused at the moment but I'm not going to run and hide or delete my account, I'm here to stay. As promised, I will be posting screenshots of info I received, including the 2020 Chromatica era info that checked out. It's quite odd to me that my info matched with so many other people that I had not spoken with prior (BH, BlueFire, Supervillain, LykkiLi, etc) so I'm interested to see how the next few months play out.

While the info I received was correct about many things, including the 2 week period where we received confirmation of LG7 from others, leaks and copyright takedowns, paid posts from Vogue and YT Music, the LG7 lead release date from Gaga herself, and perhaps more LG7 info that we won't know until the album is released, it's clear they were wrong about the album release date (as were many others who spilled info)

I believed the info provided to me based on previous era's info being correct as I saw screenshotted texts with dates and era claims before they happened. I know how disheartening and frustrating it is to be wrong or receive incorrect "tea" regarding your favorite's upcoming music release. I'm genuinely very annoyed that we allegedly won't be listening to the new album (that she teased in MAY) for another 5 months, that's wild to me. But at the end of the day, I'm just another fan, like any of you, that got tired of waiting and was in search of the truth.

The empty validation received by those who drag me will be shortlived, and they will have to find other means to spread their negativity, whether it be on the Internet or in their "real" lives.

I said from the very beginning to "believe what you want" but I also take full responsibility for anyone who is disappointed right now based on what I said. I'm owning up to that and I am genuinely sorry. Trust me, I run a discord and co-host a podcast which were spawned upon the belief that the album was coming soon. I showed my face online and took a chance based on faith. I'm also extremely disappointed, just like many of you. I do think we should stay tuned and see what this surprise project is...

As always, thanks everyone for your support and remember: At the end of the day, it's just pop music - it's not that serious :heart:

i didn't @ you cus i wasn't talking about you

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

lastpopicon
Just now, MessyTop said:

Lots of us where trying to be realistic and that’s ok. Nobody is being negative but lots of you made fun of us for believing the album was coming in 2025

I don't think anybody made fun of you or ppl who believed the 2025 date, it's just people were excited for 2024 and since both ideas clashed, arguments ensued, from both sides. And both sides were half correct if you think about it. At the end of the day we are all together in this :holdmyhand: 

At least now we heard from the woman herself, and we have a concrete date, that's so exciting for me!! Plus, we'll have Joker and the single to keep us occupied. :flower:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

In all seriousness, I'm as shocked as everyone but of course, there's some disbelief. For some reason I think something else is coming before :ladyhaha: I'm very confused at the moment but I'm not going to run and hide or delete my account, I'm here to stay. As promised, I will be posting screenshots of info I received, including the 2020 Chromatica era info that checked out. It's quite odd to me that my info matched with so many other people that I had not spoken with prior (BH, BlueFire, Supervillain, LykkiLi, etc) so I'm interested to see how the next few months play out.

While the info I received was correct about many things, including the 2 week period where we received confirmation of LG7 from others, leaks and copyright takedowns, paid posts from Vogue and YT Music, the LG7 lead release date from Gaga herself, and perhaps more LG7 info that we won't know until the album is released, it's clear they were wrong about the album release date (as were many others who spilled info)

I believed the info provided to me based on previous era's info being correct as I saw screenshotted texts with dates and era claims before they happened. I know how disheartening and frustrating it is to be wrong or receive incorrect "tea" regarding your favorite's upcoming music release. I'm genuinely very annoyed that we allegedly won't be listening to the new album (that she teased in MAY) for another 5 months, that's wild to me. But at the end of the day, I'm just another fan, like any of you, that got tired of waiting and was in search of the truth.

The empty validation received by those who drag me will be shortlived, and they will have to find other means to spread their negativity, whether it be on the Internet or in their "real" lives.

I said from the very beginning to "believe what you want" but I also take full responsibility for anyone who is disappointed right now based on what I said. I'm owning up to that and I am genuinely sorry. Trust me, I run a discord and co-host a podcast which were spawned upon the belief that the album was coming soon. I showed my face online and took a chance based on faith. I'm also extremely disappointed, just like many of you. I do think we should stay tuned and see what this surprise project is...

As always, thanks everyone for your support and remember: At the end of the day, it's just pop music - it's not that serious :heart:

Love that journey for you, stay strong. :holdmyhand:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

scheisseJK
15 minutes ago, zerojk said:

5 months* actually since September has just begun

:wtfga:

If you count full September till the end February its 6 months - yupi :awkney: shes coming:volantis:

• Sad 1

Alvitr
3 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Let's all repeat 

5cb30c0c-8a7e-4eec-8c12-abe1af841990_tex

Can't wait for Abracadabra in one month:classy:

Abracadabra, second single of LG7 out on January 3

Mr Oak
Just now, Alvitr said:

Abracadabra, second single of LG7 out on January 3

Whole album surprise drop mid October:legend:

• YAAAS 2

lastpopicon
5 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Let's all repeat 

5cb30c0c-8a7e-4eec-8c12-abe1af841990_tex

Can't wait for Abracadabra in one month:classy:

*Notorious being :cheeky:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

LastNight
38 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Bling it’s a discussion board, people are allowed to point out the flaws or contradictions in information that’s released and it’s not unkind or negative of them to do so.

In my opinion, the information your source gave was either vague, contradictory, wrong or guessable (truly anyone could guess that she’d be on magazine covers to promote her high profile projects and that it would be a busy 2 weeks when she’s premiering a massive movie). There’s no evidence whatsoever that those posts from YT or Vogue were paid and it’s a stretch to suggest that. They have their own engagement targets - tweeting about LG is guaranteed interaction.

I completely respect that you’ve put yourself out there and aren’t hiding, but based on the official information we have at this particular moment, it just seems like your source was dodgy and you’re retroactively trying to make the events of the last few weeks fit.

I appreciate the sentiment behind “it’s just pop music” but it does feel somewhat patronising. It’s a bit annoying to hype people up with information, tease the reveal of it for days, and then brush it off with this response when you get comments questioning your source. 

Poking holes in “insider” information isn’t dragging you, and it doesn’t mean people are chasing empty validation. The same way teasing that you have access to an inside source and asking people to tune in to a podcast to hear it doesn’t mean that you’re chasing validation either 😉

In all seriousness, it’s hard to get tone of voice across in a written message and I’m genuinely not coming for you, but I do think some of your points needed a response.

Again, respect for putting yourself out there and being willing to be wrong.

Some of us have lived through so many “insiders” at this point that we just have a really high threshold for believability, it’s not necessarily an issue with you personally. Anyone who survived the trauma of ‘aftentis’ is scarred for life I think :laughga:

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

NATAH
2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Bling it’s a discussion board, people are allowed to point out the flaws or contradictions in information that’s released and it’s not unkind or negative of them to do so.

In my opinion, the information your source gave was either vague, contradictory, wrong or guessable (truly anyone could guess that she’d be on magazine covers to promote her high profile projects and that it would be a busy 2 weeks when she’s premiering a massive movie). There’s no evidence whatsoever that those posts from YT or Vogue were paid and it’s a stretch to suggest that. They have their own engagement targets - tweeting about LG is guaranteed interaction. I completely respect that you’ve put yourself out there and aren’t hiding, but right now it just seems like your source was dodgy and you’re trying to make the events of the last few weeks fit retroactively.

I appreciate the sentiment behind “it’s just pop music” but it does feel somewhat patronising. It’s a bit annoying to hype people up with information, tease the reveal of it for days, and then brush it off with this response when you get comments questioning your source. 

Poking holes in “insider” information isn’t dragging you, and it doesn’t mean people are chasing empty validation. The same way teasing that you have access to an inside source and asking people to tune in to a podcast to hear it doesn’t mean that you’re chasing validation either 😉

In all seriousness, it’s hard to get tone of voice across in a written message and I’m genuinely not coming for you, but I do think some of your points needed a response.

Again, respect for putting yourself out there and being willing to be wrong.

Some of us have been through many insiders at this point that it becomes tiresome, it’s not necessarily an issue with you personally. Anyone who survived the trauma of ‘aftentis’ is scarred for life I think :laughga:

worded it perfectly :applause:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Love 1