💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

StupidLoveBis

My guess is that she'll release the album at the end of February.
Early February is the superbowl, and the artist's album and single boost.

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, MDevacelli said:

All Dua Lipa does is go on vacation and travel. Seriously, do you think she can pull off a successful album with such a crappy rollout and those generic, mall-pop songs? We're talking about Gaga here, with a ton of side projects to promote herself, not just some basic tunes and a few gigs. 

My doubts all come from this……When was the last time Gaga actually had a successful album rollout that was created by her team? (I’m talking longevity here). 
Im not saying she won’t with LG7, but people seem to be forgetting that her eras have been pretty messy (even if it wasn’t entirely her fault)

Edited by ModernEcstasy

lastpopicon
Just now, zerojk said:

Is destination actually reached tho? 

:stalkga:

:kry:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

MDevacelli
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

My doubts all come from this……When was the last time Gaga actually had a successful album rollout that was created by her team? (I’m talking longevity here)

Her last album before Chromatica? Joanne is a full era with many performances and interviews. Okay, it didn't had the greatest videography, but you are talking like she didn't work her ass to promote it, even with a sold out tour.

Chromatica was the way it was because of COVID and looks like she found really good headspace after the album release with Michael and wanted to leave those sad songs in the past.

We should be more confident and less pessimistic about her stuff.

Edited by MDevacelli
  • Thanks 5

RAMROD

Some of y'all will never be satisfied, no matter what she does, and it shows.

How come February is a long gap?! We waited 4 years, what is another extra 4 months?

Besides, do some of you actually really wanted LG7 just came and went since it will drowned by Holiday Seasons excitement that will fills the air as soon as November 1st hit?! People won't care unless it's Holiday related music during these months !

Y'all always say she have a bad marketing team, but if you actually understand marketing at all, you will see the flaws if she release LG7 in the rest Of 2024. 

February is a perfect spot cos showbiz stuffs is usually SLOW, if not dead, in beginning of the year cos every is still in holiday mood until the Springs starts, meaning less competition.

She can have the potential to steal a start and attention from everyone with the alboom. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, MDevacelli said:

Her last album before Chromatica? Joanne is a full era with many performances and interviews. Okay, it didn't had the greatest videography, but you are talking like she didn't work her ass to promote it, even with a sold out tour.

Chromatica was the way it was because of COVID and looks like she found really good headspace after the album release with Michael and wanted to leave those sad songs in the past.

We should be more confident and less pessimistic about her stuff.

I have faith in Gaga’s work ethic and her art. I just don’t have faith in her team.
I’d love nothing more than to be proven wrong here! 
Also, just because Gaga might work hard this era, doesn’t automatically make it a success with the GP

highwithenemy
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I have faith in Gaga’s work ethic and her art. I just don’t have faith in her team.
Also, just because Gaga might work hard this era, doesn’t automatically make it a success with the GP

omg just enjoy it, we haven’t seen anything about this era just some teasers and announcements

let it happen at least:excuseu:

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.
  • Like 2

Blackout19
18 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

My doubts all come from this……When was the last time Gaga actually had a successful album rollout that was created by her team? (I’m talking longevity here). 
Im not saying she won’t with LG7, but people seem to be forgetting that her eras have been pretty messy (even if it wasn’t entirely her fault)

i send you some positivity :franminervini:
and a little rainbow :kara:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

MDevacelli
7 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I don’t think that’s her goal now or ever was. She already has DWAS organic success and a critically acclaimed movie performance. Why she can’t do something for herself independent of the outcome? She said in the interview she found balance on that. I really think we gonna have a great album and a great era even if it doesn’t end up being a hit just because she’s happy.

Edited by MDevacelli
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

NATAH

the obsession over chart success and the lead isn't even fully announced is crazy :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 6